TRT: Clinic or Telemed?

Defy Medical.

Update: things are a mess and I’m between my old clinic and Defy. My 1 month supply of take home meds was lost in the mail because I recently moved and something got screwed up somewhere. They’ve now been lost for two weeks with no end in sight. I live an hour away so I’ve switched to paying weekly and get 1 shot per week until they show. I don’t do well with once weekly as it seems to agitate my high hematocrit situation. I was notified by defy this morning that indeed my hematocrit IS high and would need to lowered before they accept me. So far Defy has been AWESOME! They answer questions before I ask them and do everything they they are going to do. I had labs done Saturday and they’ve already sent them to me.

My T is also too high. I told my clinic my hematocrit is to high and they said it looks fine (they check hemoglobin instead. It’s at 17.7 now). I insisted they let me donate. I told them I also want labs done on it but they fought me on that also since they were just done in may. I’m hating this but there’s not much I can do but wait. Anyway here’s my new labs. Let me know how bad/good they are:

These TRT clinics are mostly bad, if you feel something is wrong and have to fight them for blood testing to figure out why, then they do not give a F about your health.

If you say HCT is too high, then doctor better listen and it would seems the clinic is only concerned about the numbers and ignoring the symptoms. I have been very happy with Defy.

Yeah, I’m starting to get the feeling they don’t care. I can’t wait to start Defy.

Why not just go donate? You can do that without “permission”.

If those test levels are working for you I would leave them alone.

Also, I don’t know how you are paying for your labs but there is no need to check LH if on TRT.