TRT Causing Sex Issues

I don’t know if this is everyone’s experience or just mine. Before TRT I used to masturbate daily, now it’s every three days or more. It feels like my testes produce such a low volume of ejaculate that they’re in conservation mode constantly. During sex it takes forever to cum, and when I do cum both balls retreat into my body so it’s like it requires the use of the secondary tank. And my orgasms are a hell of a lot less satisfying which I believe is due to having a low volume of ejaculate.

Sorry for being graphic, it just seems like a curse to feel more attractive and have a high sex drive, firmer erections, and interested sex partners, but not be able to enjoy it that much. I do 250 IU HCG EOD. I’m wondering if there’s anything else that I can do to fix or help with this issue.

Tough to come up with thoughts without a lot more info. What is your TRT protocol? How long have you been on TRT? Age? How long have you had these symptoms? We need recent labs.

I too have a very low ejaculate volume probably because my LH is almost undetectable.

Need labs. Could be your estrogen or DHT levels causing the problems. A balanced TRT protocol would not cause this problem. DHT goes up on T but if your anti-E is driving it down very low your libido will wane. Also, low E can cause lack of desire as well.

Testes pull up at that time, normal.

Testes contribute nothing to to your load, just the way it is.

Suggested protocol:
50mg T cyp self injected EOD
0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
250iu hCG SC EOD

Please read these stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

You can inject T with #29 1/2" 0.5ml insulin syringes, #31 5/16" for hCG.

Please post pre-TRT labs and current with lab ranges.