TRT Bloodwork Help

Do you have any high E2 symptoms?

This ^^^^

If you aren’t having E2 symptoms, then I wouldn’t touch your protocol unless you were having issues with high Hematocrit and platelet numbers.

My hematocrit was tested at 50 when I donated blood. Feel really tired and doesn’t feel like much when I do my injections now. I used to feel really good on my protocol but now it’s not that way anymore.

I’m also breaking out really bad around my shoulder areas. Not sure if that’s estrogen related

Those sure sound like high E2 symptoms to me. Like you as a beginner would know what real symptoms for high E2 would be.

I guess all the Ai haters will suggest you cut your T dose since there is no way they will suggest anastrozole to get your E2 under control.

Unless you are just one of those guys that can tolerate a high E2 you’ve picted a bad forum to get advice from. Everyone well most of them are trying to grow man boobs and kill their libido.
haha it’s so funny if it wasn’t so sad.

I’m not technically what you would call an “AI Hater”, but I would advise that if his free T was still OVER range, and his E2 is high with accompanying symptoms, AND his HCT is at 50 and he’s having to donate blood to keep it under control…then…

YES! It’s time to cut the freakin dose!

I would also suggest splitting the dose to at least twice a week and stop the 1 x weekly protocol.

@bmbrady77 you are as technical as the rest of use. You’ve been doing this awhile.
I agree with you 100%. I never enjoy my free T being over range I alway get bad side effects.
Cutting the dose is the best/only way to fix that.

I can’t believe you haven’t seen recent posts by members that are promoting no AI let your E2 run. High E2 is not bad for men. They tack on that stupid TOT Jay Cambell YT video.
Its OK guys are already post Hea WTF your suggestion has jacked me all up.

Lol! Brother I have to admit that I haven’t been reading as much as I was a couple months ago. I am hit and miss at best with keeping up with the latest on the “popular” and trendy idea of the day lol!

I will say this, and it’s my opinion only, if I can get things in line without an AI, I’d rather that approach…BUT, if I were carrying as much fat as I was when I started TRT, or had some other underlying issue where I could not get my Free T in a safe range where I could feel normal without my E2 shooting sky high, I would be the first in line to order my anastrozol! Lol

1 Like

You and I are on the exact same page. All these drugs are tools. If used correctly they work really well.
There was a time when we did not have them and those men suffered big time because of it.

1 Like

Incorrect I don’t hear that.

I hear one should just let your e2 go where it goes naturally. However if you are experiencing sides use a few tactics to lower it. Lower dose try twice a week and etc.

People freak out on an e2 number but they feel great. Yet another guy came today and said I have high e2 I’m thinking I starting an ai.
I asked him how he feels and he said he’s great. He was just trying to see where he couldn improve his trt. You suggested an ai yet he had zero sides. No gyno, no labido issues nothing. Yet an ai was suggested. That’s horribly wrong to do to a man.

There are some great docs out there talking about estrogen . FFS even dr crissler did not give every man an AI and only if they had sides. I see why.

He says in a video “I don’t prescribe based on lab ranges”. I prescribe on side effects. Dr. Nichols was on an ai and it took a godsend to get him off. All of his experience told him he didn’t need an ai and should try without. He eventually experimented on himself and proved that an ai is not a must have.

Almost every body is a professional or a MD on craZy jay cambells podcasts. These are medical doctors overriding you comments and yet your shooting it down like they are amateurs.

Jay Campbell is wrong when he acts like e2 isn’t an issue. It obviously is. That is why they have all these protocols and suggest weight loss. It’s annoying because he never mentions that. So it sounds like he’s totally against it. I don’t like the way he preaches anymore.

End of day This is a twisting of words . Nobody here has once said don’t worry about e2 if causing sleep fatigue labido and gyno or whatever the issue is. I see the opposite everyday. Even system lord your favorite guy takes an ai becuse his estrogen bothers him.

If I had e2 issues I’d of taken the ai. If I had looked at my e2 with ignorance and listened to my doc I would of crashed my e2 I am sitting here without any ai and high free t and feel great. No ai. A recent friend jsut got off Ai and he feels better because of the suggestions running around here.

Please take a second look . You have fabricated a scenario that just does not happen. If someone does have crazy side effects people always say try lowering it by lowering dose and etc.

1 Like

Perfect example.

@physioLojik is a actual doctor and he has exactly the same suggestions time and time again.

Jay Cambell ban Dr Crisler from his mens health forum because he believed in AI’s and JC does not. JC started posting stupid shit and Dr Crisler would correct him. Well JC was not having any of that.
If you go to one of the mens health forums that does not promote rec use of T, like this forum, where real doctors that use ther real names and even pay for advertizing their clinics you would know that letting your E2 run is total BS and only supported by an extreme minority of people and except for JC most of them are on this forum and no where else.

I don’t agree wit jay and want he did either.

Show me why you want your e2 to be managed by an ai. Why do you want to lower it if there are not any sides. Give me one medicos doc out there who provides any type of an argument as to why ai should be given regardless of symptoms.

Even dr says at defy says as needed . Even he knows not everyone needs an ai.

Show me where someone on this board said don’t touch e2 even if you have symptoms. Nobody has said that.

Be a gentlemen and answer the question. Otherwise stop your tirade on these forums accusing people of nonsense.

Symptoms, or lack thereof are really somewhat insignificant. You can have very serious health issues with no symptoms. How you feel right now has zero bearing on whether or not you are doing long-term damage. I am not saying that elevated E2 levels are necessarily dangerous, but none of us can say that they are not. I felt great with an E2 of 112, but I seriously doubt it was a healthy level to maintain. Most guys feel fine with hypertension, but long-term they will suffer. The prevailing attitude on here is that the only thing that matters is how you feel, and that’s the stupidest approach there is, 100% anecdotal medicine.

Can’t handle the truth because your hero’s are not the same as mine?

You did not answer the quesrion. You complain about imaginary issues. I try to get to the bottom of your comments and you have not once given me an educated response. Where are all of your references.

I am trying to get you to answer the question and figure out where you are getting your info. Show me.

Answer these so we can clarify that you are actually arguing something that agrees with your views to a certain extent Show me where any professional has stated let e2 run wild regardless if someone has sides. I’ve never seen this. Show me any doc who says this. Also show me where a user says the same thing. This is a fabricated issue and there is no reason to get all defensive.