TRT and Sermorelin

oh my goodness. I just can’t quit you.

“accusations”? this isn’t some mystery about finding out who stole the cookie from the cookie jar. it’s an observation- based on your actions and things you’ve said, my observation is that you didn’t care enough to be an informed patient. argue that as much as you want, the facts back it up- you showed up at a clinic and let them inject you without knowing exactly what they were injecting you with. this is FACT- as per your statements.

your gross lack of understanding continues- look at your Q/A above, #3 as you numbered it- you’re still associating concentrations with CC’s. they don’t relate like that!!! a CC or mL is a unit of volume. just like my example with the glasses of water above. oz, mL, cc- these are all units that measure volume- they DO NOT tell you the concentration. using the word “concentration” in the same sentence as CC’s as you did above just shows that you don’t get it.

I can’t break it down any further- if you took 10 of the average readers of this forum that have read the stickies, and show that they understand the very basics, then polled them on whether or not your statements would indicate you’ve thoroughly read the stickies, my bet is that they would say you haven’t. maybe you’ve skimmed them. Slow down, read the shit again, and gain some understanding of what you are doing with your body. read and re-read the stickies that KSman mentioned in his post above.

I’m not even sure why you’re arguing with me- I understand the stuff I’m telling you, and it’s clear to me that you don’t…so I’m telling you to read and et yourself some understanding…and you argue about it. interesting.

wow this is mind numbing…

yes above #3, i was trying to find out what concentrations were, but as you put it “don’t worry about it” so i took your advice, and haven’t been concerned with it. you keep bringing the shit back up. That was to illustrate that the only thing i’m concerned with is the dose in MG’s…i thought i was clear but maybe not. your last 3 post all you can seem to hang on to is that, and that I don’t care about my health. I took a little time today and read through a lot of your response to people on this forum and the common denominator is everyone’s doctors are idiots, people didn’t read the stickies, and when someone doesn’t have every detail or may be misinformed you bash them with some smart ass remark or insult. Isn’t informing people the fucking point of the forum.

Your repeated comments about me not caring are ridiculous. I do care about my health thats why i had my t levels check in the first place, i simply was miss informed about what protocols are most effective and why my levels weren’t going up. My first couple of post were prior to reading the stickies, which is when KSman gave USEFUL fucking advice and pointed me to the stickies. I’m sure there are people reading these forums and your post right now that think I’m a idiot for taking the advice from some dude on a forum over their doctors. I’m here to learn, you are here to bash.

unfortunately you repeatedly bringing this situation up, that i’ve already said i was wrong about, negatively impacts future readers. Give advice not criticism, or get lost. People are here for help not to be belittled.

So its crystal clear for you one last time, since you seem to have a problem absorbing information…
I READ THE STICKIES-because of them i found a new doctor and switched my protocol. My numbers are already doing better than what they have in the last year.
REPORT DOES IN MG-got it for the 3rd fucking time, i UNDERSTAND concentrations and cc’s don’t relate.

BTW, you don’t me, you don’t know what steps i took prior to walking into that clinic, and how many different doctors i talked to about the chemicals we were exposed to, depression, thyroid and ptsd before i decided to walk into that clinic. That is a accusation. I knew they were giving me 160 MG cypionate the first day i walked in, my confusion came later when i switched doctors and they used different terms. So before you assume anymore, save your strength.

Since you’ve hijacked this topic in a effort to belittle people who are trying to get advice, I’ll wait until i get my new blood work in 2 months and i will post it in another topic. So maybe someone can see what i’ve went through over the last year and ask the right questions.

craziest part of this all is 5 months ago you were asking some of the same fucking questions and looking for advice…you were referred to the stickies! Not a single person belittled you despite your shitty attitude.

make sure you get your Estrogen checked in those labs.

its low enough to not have gyno…piss off