TRT and "Safety Sensitive Job" Disclosure?

I’m fairly fit, with not a lot of weight that can be lost. I’m 6 foot even, 33 inch waste, and hold 200lbs give or take 2lbs given the day. My strength allows me to stay in the 1000lb club most days, so I’m not a newbie nor a vet. I am currently taking 10,000 iu of vitamin d3 every day. 5 drops at 2000 iu per drop. My vitamin d was low as well on my blood work. I’m taking that dosage per instruction of my Dr.

What is DIM? I’m not too savvy to medical lingo for the most part.

You have a 1k squat?

Also I eat lots of cruciferous vegetables. I eat a pretty clean diet.
Breakfast is 6 eggs, and bowl of oatmeal.
Snack is an apple.
Lunch is a cup and a half of rice, 4 cups vegetables, and chicken beef or pork.
Snack is an apple.
Dinner salad or steamed vegetables, and chicken steak or pork.
I drink 100-120 ounces of water everyday with no energy drinks or sodas. I will have a single black coffee every morning though.

DIM is diidolymethane. Easier stated though it is a supplement that is extracted from broccoli, cabbage and brussel sprouts. Someone correct me if I’m wrong in my understanding but it does not block estrogen per say but helps the body metabolize it better.

That’s clearly not enough coffee.

Haha pretty sure he means in the big 3 lifts he is in the 1000lb club. 1000lb squat would definitely put him in the vet category.

Just checking for a frame of reference, didn’t really know what the 1000 lb club is. I would be duly impressed if he can that in any of the three lifts. :wink:

Yeah for sure.

My gym is the rec center at a local high school and they have a list of the kids that made the 1000lb club and a 1500lb club if I remember right. Then below their names it has their max weight for each of the big 3 and the total of all 3 added up. That’s the only reason I know what the “clubs” are.

Ok sorry about that. I hit my maximum allowance of posts, for a newbie I guess. It wouldn’t let me post any more for 24 hours. They’re correct, the 1000lb club is a stupid high school thing that adds bench , squat , and deadlift together. I listed it just for reference of what kind of shape I’m in. It’s not super impressive by any means, but somewhat difficult for the average person if they dont work out. Any ways. Thanks for all of the suggestions so far I really appreciate it. Quick update too. I told my employer about it, and they didn’t do or say anything about. Doesn’t mean they won’t, but it sounds like I’m good to go for now. I did have to show them my blood work. So thanks for suggesting I bring it.

So one more question now. I’ve been thinking about the trt without Anastrozole, and I really want to do it. I’d like to run just straight testosterone cypionate if possible, without having to run an estrogen blocker. Is there anything else I should add to my regiment to accomplish this? I’ve read the more you split your doses the better. I do it twice a week right now, but would I be better off doing it every other day? I’m not scared to stick myself. Any help I could get would be great. I want to stay away from the estrogen blockers if I can, but really really dont want my e2 to get too high again. Thanks.

Personally wouldn’t worry about it unless symptoms and labs too back it up. So until then don’t. A lot of guys seem to be fine with twice a week and not need AI.

How much dim and calcium d should I take per day? Thanks.

What pill do you grind up and put in vodka? Thanks

The only one I have seen is with anastazole/arimidex that you have already I believe.

Sorry I forgot you already had high E2 and didn’t fully read everything in when I responded above. I personally think you will be good with just lowering your dosage and not need an AI where you were so high on your total and free t.

Everyone is different. Those completely tanked my e2, so just be careful. start conservatively.

anastrozole. It makes it easier to micro-dose, you can use a dropper and put it under the tongue.

So I’ve decided to do an every other day regiment of test to see if I can give myself the best chance at controlling my e2. Problem is, that I have 3 ml syringes. Its not exactly precise trying to draw up .23 ml of test. Can someone tell me where I can find some 1 ml syringes with 1 inch needles? I can only seem to find 5/8" 1 ml setups. Or is there a better option? Thanks.

Insulin syringes. 27-30g at any pharmacy or online dirt cheap

Thanks found them finally.