Change your training!
Seems like low T have had you in a catabolic state. You are ramping up activities and your muscles and connective tissue are not up to the task. You need to condition the muscles before you do something seriously wrong. It is very important that you understand form when training too.
Connective tissue is very slow to change. You can increase muscle strength fairly fast, but non-vascular tissue takes years to strengthen and condition. Slow down, this is a long term project.
Read these stickies found here: https://forums.t-nation.com/t/about-the-t-replacement-category/38/2?u=ksman
* advice for new guys
* thinks that damage your hormones
* protocol for injections
* finding a TRT doc
You need to know more than the doctors and that is achievable.
Labs: - post with ranges
LH/FSH - from before TRT, cannot do now
Suggested protocol - self injected:
* 50mg T cyp twice a week, 100mg total
* 250iu hCG SC EOD to preserver testes and fertility
* 0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
* use #29 1/2" 0.5ml insulin syringes
* inject SC or IM, upper leg over/in vastus lateralis
* insulin syringes can be obtained without Rx in many jurisdictions
* get a Walmart/SAMs Relion house brand ~$14 per 100
* always do labs 1/2 way between injections, not at random doctor office visit