TRT and Nagging Muscle Strains

New here and lost I’m 32 with low test Doctor put me on novarel injections every other day felt better however I am very active and had numerous muscle strains and pulls doing simple things. Switched to oral clomid which did nothing. Then was put on test 1ml every 2 weeks and I do notice a positive difference. However I am having muscle injury issues again. For instance doing squats the other day with a medium weight I felt a sharp electrical type pain that hit me on my inner thigh followe by a dull pain the next few days tendinitis in my shoulder. Playing softball I am walking on glass any quick movement I am hurting something.

I am afraid to push anything due to the fear of pulling or straining a muscle. Only have this problem when taking my shots. Doctor said there is no relation. I played a high level of baseball for a long time injury free along with running and weight lifting 4-5 days a week however i usually only go up to 75% of max going for more fit than bulky muscle but still like to push it but can’t for fear of injury. Does anyone have any ideas on what my issue may be or something I may need to address not getting much help from the doc. Thank you

You need to read the stickies on the full labs and post yours so we can help. 200mg every two weeks is not a good protocol. You should be at 100mg every week at the longest interval to inject. Also we need to see your estrogens. Estrogens can play a roll in joint pain etc. That being said, the Doc is probably right. TRT should help with muscle repair and as long as estrogens are in check its probably something else. Testosterone can help you bust through a plateau faster than some of your stabilizer muscles can keep up. I recommend foam rolling of the major muscle groups each day to avoid injury.

Change your training!

Seems like low T have had you in a catabolic state. You are ramping up activities and your muscles and connective tissue are not up to the task. You need to condition the muscles before you do something seriously wrong. It is very important that you understand form when training too.

Connective tissue is very slow to change. You can increase muscle strength fairly fast, but non-vascular tissue takes years to strengthen and condition. Slow down, this is a long term project.

Read these stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • thinks that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

You need to know more than the doctors and that is achievable.

Labs: - post with ranges
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH - from before TRT, cannot do now
prolactin
AST/ALT
CBC
hematocrit
TSH

Suggested protocol - self injected:

• 50mg T cyp twice a week, 100mg total
  • 250iu hCG SC EOD to preserver testes and fertility
  • 0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections
  • use #29 1/2" 0.5ml insulin syringes
  • inject SC or IM, upper leg over/in vastus lateralis
  • insulin syringes can be obtained without Rx in many jurisdictions
  • get a Walmart/SAMs Relion house brand ~$14 per 100
  • always do labs 1/2 way between injections, not at random doctor office visit

Yeah I need to get in and have another test done my test level in May was
123ng/dl and
free test was 3.94 ng/dl
Both low I am not over doing it I have been active and working out 4-5 days a week for 20 years. I did some research trying to find a correlation between the shots and muscle strains but am finding that there is more of a correlation with low test and muscle injuries. Sorry I don’t have more numbers but I hope my thinking is on the right track and as my test levels increase my muscle issue will decrease however my doctor is backed up six months

Help out with labs ranges please.

Test was 123 ng/dl. Range 240-950
Free test was 3.94 range 9-30

A year ago when trying the novarel then clomid route my labs were
Test 227
Free test 7.3