TRT and Hcg For Almost 3 Months, Lots of Weight Gain. Labs Below

Charlie sorry I just not understanding these syringes yes on the syringe say it’s at 3 mil leader syringe when I do now is I go two and a half two lines down from that’s a quarter of the one mil I do that twice a week now I lowered the dose instead of doing one total Mill per week split up

I guess I’m not just understanding or looking and telling you the correct numbers here so not sure

Ok so it sounds like your are injecting .25 ml or 50 mg 2x a week for a total of 100 mg a week?

Right?

If you want us to verify take a pic of the syringe and Mark where you inject.

This is very important to know how much your injecting.

I think so here’s the seringe

So you are now injecting where it says 1/2? And what we you injecting before.

I was injecting where the half is twice a week that would make it one meal now in the last week I did one and it’s two and a half lines down from the half mil I did on Monday and I’ll be doing it tomorrow so that would be a total of a half of mil per week compared to 1 mil per week I was doing for the last month-and-a-half does that sound correct or my confusing you sorry if I am confusing myself laughing out loud

So you asked if it’s if it’s where it says 1/2 so I’m doing half of that half twice a week that would make it a total half-a-mil per week does that make sense

I understand now. It would be so much easier if you use .5 ml syringes instead of the 3 ml. It’s hard to dose small amounts in a 3 ml syringe.

So if you are going in-between 0 and the 1/2 mark you are injecting .25 ml same thing as 50 mg. Now if you started this AFTER the blood test you show above that shows the high e2 and total t in the 900s you should see your e2 go down. Your high e2 could cause those symptoms you describe.

You were injecting .5 ml 2x a week that is 200 mg and probably too much for you. And now you are doing .25 ml 2x a week that is 100 mg a week.

So continue .25 ml 2x a week for a total of 100 mg for at least 6 weeks and then recheck total t, free t and estradiol sensitive. And post with any symptoms.

You lowered your dose by 1/2 I would do no ai or HCG until at least 6 weeks. This should bring down e2 quite a bit.
Good luck.

Charlie when I was going to say to you I did the blood test a week ago but I did something not correct that’s why my testosterone is very high 9:25 I do my injections Monday and Thursday from reading something from somebody they were like saying okay you do your injection Monday and before you do your injection on Thursday you should get your labs done I must have misunderstood it so I got my labs done last Thursday so really I did my shot on Monday and they took my blood by 8 on Thursday so it was only not even halfway through yet the week so I’m thinking that those numbers are probably less than half of the 9:25 so I can’t read test that quick which I’m going to when I go to my doctor again so do you have any other input what I should do should I keep dosing lower testosterone I do have the AAL Arimidex pills and also I have some HCG on its way that I haven’t been on start dosing that two times a week and you can see that that E2 is pretty high even the total the sensitive it’s it’s high so I’m not sure any input thank you so much

Thank you ok I won’t do no Al or Hcg until next Labs 6wks​:+1::+1:

You should also recheck ferritin since you are taking iron supplements.

Charlie I’m not sure if you saw my older Labs but originally when I did my ferritin many many months ago it was as low as a 10 took iron for about two and a half months and it went up to about 22 I haven’t done another test in about six weeks was that last one but I’m taking more iron to try to get that ferritin up I do have a script for when I went for this estrogen and I told the lady that I’m going to come in like 2 to 3 weeks to get it rechecked so it’ll be a little over two months since the last one because that’s probably why I don’t feel well I feel very fatigued and tired and it’s because of the furittine and wherever its storing in my system and if you see my iron on that lab above it looks good!! So I really don’t know what the cause of the low furittine is from maybe you can explain it a little bit not sure please advise if you have any info on that thank you my friend

Basically you have seen the ferritin number go up. Just something to monitor when you take labs. Hopefully it continues to go up.

Hello Charlie 12 I hope you’re well it’s been almost a month since we talked so what I basically did after I talk to you I never took the Arimidex but I lowered my dose big time from a Ml week of the T to a half a ml split up two times a week!! I feel a lot better but I still feel maybe my estrogen is still high cuz remember it s
Waa 51 way to hign!! The norm is up to about 30 so I’m wondering maybe I didn’t get to get it checked yet I go to my Endo next week it’ll be 5 weeks since I lowered my dose of testosterone!! So hopefully my E2 is coming down but I was thinking maybe just take a super low low dose now it’s .25 of a 1 mil pills broken up to four of them will be .25 like maybe break one of the .25 and half and only do a 1/4 quarter of that twice a week and maybe that would bring down the E2 little more cuz I still feel that sluggishness and tiredness some! I do feel better than I did by lowering the dose of a testosterone!! So I’m not sure what to do any input please throw it out there okay thank you so much

Why do you think e2 is high?

Well it was when we last talked the sensitive was very high and totals 51 way to high total was sky high! Plus still tired need naps and u get fatigued still

You can’t assume it’s still high. I think it would be a mistake to take an AI before labs.

You could be tired from many other things.

True I just thought you know a few other people said that because it was so high that maybe should take a really low dose of the Arimidex very low-dose to bring it down to besides the lowering of the testosterone which I did half what I took so I’m just wondering will that bring down my E2 without taking any arrmadex or anything to where it needs to be cuz I might be doing harm to my body since my estrogen being so high!! I’m not sure I don’t know this stuff I just want to feel good my ferritin needs to be checked again soon rember how low it was that could have a lot to do it you know me feeling the tiredness and sluggishness but my iron my whole panel was fine it was perfect but the furton was very low but it is slowly coming up so I will be due for one of those tests soon so I don’t know what to do Charlie 12 but I won’t take the Arimidex it was just a thought and from other people that’s all any other input please thank you my friend

Good morning Charlie 12 I wrote back yesterday or last night and I didn’t hear back from you just wondering what your input is on this also just so you know besides the fatigueness and tiredness off and on I’m holding some weight in the tummy to I notice for a while so I don’t know if that has anything to do with my estrogen being high like that any input please read above I appreciate it I’m not taking the estrogen Arimidex yet I explained a few things in the above email so please advise anybody else have any input thank you so much

Good Morning Charlie 12 hope all’s well with you!! Can you help me out my question is what do you think is causing this stuff with the iron even though the furittn came up to 42 which you think is still low because the range is 30 to 150 it says I mean I’m not losing blood I don’t know what could be causing this for a while and yes you’re right I guess that was another post somebody just said lower your testosterone shot a little bit it’ll bring down your E2 to be honest with you I just didn’t want to take an estrogen pill if I didn’t need to but since I lowered the tee shot I feel a lot better the last 2 or 3 weeks so that might have a lot to do with it I guess I’ll just have to wait to get my estrogen checked again I’m not sure how many weeks you have to wait to see if it is lowered from my last test I don’t know but I guess I’ll talk to you my regular MD which I haven’t seen her and see maybe they could get I can get those ferritin IV things like your mom did maybe that would help but I really my question is is what is causing this and if it’s been doing it awhile it probably is caused my hormones to whack out maybe the question to you ratbag is if you are on the T HCG and all sudden your urologist which stopped me cold cocked in September and I didn’t have any more t that he would give me until I saw a Endo because I kept on bringing up about the HCG and it took almost 4 months to see him because of the waiting list to see an endo!! This could have messed up all my my hormones and it could have whacked everything out of my system for those 5 months that I wasn’t on testosterone and he just stopped me and didn’t wean me off that could have a lot to do with this could have messed me up completely any any input would be greatly appreciated about what I just wrote thank you
PS I lowered the dose of my testosterone after we last talked because you saw that my E2 was so high so I cut way back and it’s been since we last talked so I’m not sure exactly when I can get my estrogen-sensitive checked again I do have a script for it I told him to put it on hold cuz I sold my Endo last week because I’m not sure I have to look back exactly when I did it but I’m not sure how long do you exactly wait to see if it did come back down maybe you can answer that for me but here is a copy of my last blood test of some stuff maybe you could look it over and see it looks like the iron stuff is still low on the low side the first thing came up but it’s been so many months of taking iron and doubling up on iron a few people or friend of mine on another site said his mother took iron intravenous a few times the bags you just sit there and herefords and iron levels came right back up to normal also I hear that when you’re on testosterone to Charlie that your iron gets messed up and gets love so please any input sorry for the long message I appreciate it hope all is well please look below at tests and please advise thank you Rocky