TRT and Hcg For Almost 3 Months, Lots of Weight Gain. Labs Below

TSH is still too high indicating the pituitary is still elevating TSH in an attempt to increase Free T3, you really need Free T3 testing. Free T4 is still low and is better midrange. You need to do a 4-point cortisol test to see if cortisol is dropping too low in the evening.

Estrogen is the wrong test, you need the LC/MS/MS E2 labs. Ferritin is also low indicating an iron storage disorder.

What Do You Think Is Causing All This Stuff Being Out of wack! Been on Trt For over 3 and half months it only Raised Damm From 257 to 293 in 3 months Was Doing A 1/2 ML A Wk Of T And Doing 250ius Of Hcg 2 times a wk! And No Estrogen Pill Yet! Whats Causing All This? Just Want to Feel Good Please any More Input Please

You’re hypothyroid, those starting TRT when one has hypothyroidism can make things worse. You must get thyroid treatment or things will never get better, you new another doctor. TRT only works when other systems are functioning properly.

The optimal ferritin level for thyroid function is between 90-110 ng/ml. Iron is required for thyroid hormone production, the conversion of T4 into the more active T3, and for utilization of thyroid hormone in the cell, so your ferritin levels must be healthy for optimal thyroid hormone levels.

What Causes This Problem hypothyroidism? I was On Trt For Over 2 and half years and stopped in this past sept and started back this feb 15th and like i said only over 3 months in

Genetics, no one can tell you the cause. You need the better doctor, you might try Defy Medical.

Damm I give up Sucks just to feel good thought i was on the Right track guess NOT

Hi Rocky, yes this sucks. You really need to get the thyroid fixed. Its not that hard and the meds are cheap. Then the TRT will start working for you and you will feel better. Thanks for posting the bloods I wish there was better news but you now have a starting point and something to work on. Trust us man you will get thru this.

Thank you hrdlvn and systemlord So You Guys Looked at My labs I Posted! So I Have a thyroid Problem which is hypothyroidism? I asked what causes it but no one knows i guess? Please What other things do i have a problem with that you see on the report? I see the Ferritin you said to get done and its way to low? And Other stuff too! Please in more detail can you explain more about my situation! I dont know this stuff and never got tested for these kind things! Also damm u see how low my T is still! It Only went up from 257 to The Total Testosterone, Serum to 293 in 3 months! Thats not good either thats why i feel like crap to beside the other stuff not being right i guess! Please any more input would be great! Im not gonna see my endo for a while! You know this stuff! thank you please please advise thanks so much waiting on your replys my friend

I hope it’s not the same endo that missed the hypothyroidism and the iron deficiency, if so you’re wasting your time.

No I never saw him for these things yet my endo! also from the tests wks ago and the one i just received I asked his nurse threw email and sent all the tests you guys said to get done which i did! They faxed the script over tuesday and just getting them back now! And also the ones from 3 wks when i saw him mid April he gave me that script for the first blood labs! But we never went over hes like a hr from me im at the jerzey shore!! So he will look at all this wk and see all!

No one is going to be able to tell you why your thyroid is not working well.
Having low ferritin is messing with your thyroid blood test numbers. You could get some Feosol Carbonyl iron 45 mg pills from amazon and take 2 a day for a month. I crashed my ferritin from too many blood donations do to high HCT. That is what my TRT doc put me on. Doing Thyroid blood test with crashed ferritin is just wasting money IMO. While you wait and treat your low ferritin you could try Iodine and Selenium supplements. Get some PURE 225mcg Iodine and PURE 200 mcg Selenium take one of each every day. You could start feeling better in a week.

Don’t screw around get these 3 supplements and start taking them.
Refresh my memory again what is your full T protocol?
What supplements are you taking? your B12 is high? E2 is OK wrong test but still OK your prolactin sucks. Do your nipples itch are they leaking water or sens to touch?

Ahh Thank You for the Reply my friend and info! Just sucks and i didnt have a good night at all feel honestly shitty oh well! My T I started since feb 15th started again and i was doing to start a 1/2 ml A wk and i split in half Mon-thursdays! And Hcg 250iues 2 times wk same days mon-thursday! No Al Arimadex/anazorole at all yet! I do have them in hand to take!! The T i started doing alittle higher dose per wk 3/4 Of a ml split up 2 times a wk now for the last 2 wks since my T is so low damm 293! I Cant belive it only raisd 35pts in 3 months weird!! And yes i saw that the b12 is off the chain high! As Far Supplements i Take I Do a Multi for over 50 1 a day! Fish Oils 2000 2 times a Day, B12-500, Biotin 1.000, 5htp 50mgs, Vitamin D 2,000, A maginsim calsium zinc one Pill form a day, Vitamin C 500, LLysine 500, Turmic 500, As Far as my Nipples no there not itchy or leaking they seem ok i guess! Maybe my Estrogen is to high and i need to start taking a Al I have In Hand to? maybe im not taking enough T And Hcg And need to take a al now and raise all my trt im doing?

Are you using T cyp 200mg/mL?
With such a low SHGB you should consider injecting EOD. That could be why your TT trough blood test is reading so low. Most TRT guys with super low SHGB don’t need more that 120mg/wk and that will give you top of the range Free T which is what you feel. TT doesn’t mean crap.
What is strange is at your current dose your E2 should be thru the roof your prolactin is. It’s all very strange.

Sorry yes i am Cyp 200mgs 200ml 10ml bottle! what is injecting EOD? E2 Is? Your Saying all is strange! Damm i cant get a break with this trt stuff

An SHBG of 28 is hardly considered low, it 2 points away from being midrange. Two injections a week is perfect.

SHBG is optimal, wish I had that SHBG level.

EOD= every other day
E2= estradiol

Rockyo what other drugs to you take, prescription, over the counter and recreational? How much alcohol /week?

Here’s a good read on your high TSH

Good Morning hrdlvn Happy Sunday my friend! I thank You for all your replys! Just seeing the above I dont Drink at all! No Drugs! Sometimes little Pieces of Tramdol for my pain! Gives my muscles a boost sometimes! I take! Naproxen for leg pain and hips sometimes take when needed! Thats it my friend! So Please what do i need to do since i gave you all the info and labs and my proticol Every wk? What can i do to get this straightend Out and get all these levels back were they need to be at and for me to feel better! What do i need to be taking now starting every day or wk? Please advise with input i just want to feel good again and strong etc!! thank you my friend waitinfg for your reply!! Blessings my friend Rocky

Good morning hrdlvn, Hope you had a nice sunday my friend! I wrote above my Answers back to the questions u asked me yesterday! But never heard back? Please advise thanks

Hi Rocky yes my weekend was good. I hope you are feeling better. I don’t see anything wrong with those drugs. I’ll just repeat my last advice. You need to get your thyroid working better then your TRT will work better.

1 Like