T Nation

TRT and Hcg For Almost 3 Months, Lots of Weight Gain. Labs Below

I may have a similar issuing creeping up. I read that iron levels can actually go lower as RBC /hemoglobin/hct go up. Which yours is at the high normal. It looks like my ferritin is dropping to.
Do you get itchy skin during the week?

I really have no experience with this.
You may want to see a hematologist to analyze the CBC and iron labs. I would love to hear their point of view.

Btw I did not read your entire message. You may want to add space in between after about 2-3 sentences. Makes it easier to read.

Your labs look fine, how do you feel? You’re hyperfocused on lab numbers when they’re all good.

At this point how are you feeling compared to when you started the thread? Better, worse, same? Energy levels, sleep, depression, etc…

Thank you for reaching out yes I guess you saw since I started this from the beginning lot of ups and downs but as far as my energy levels yes it’s gotten a lot better warranty in the last 2-3 weeks now I don’t know if that has anything to do with lowering my testosterone injections every week because my E2 is showing so high the total and the estrogen-sensitive so Charlie said back off on my testosterone some my E2 should come down so I’m not sure when to recheck that how many weeks in between to recheck your estrogen-sensitive in your total again to see but I do have more energy I’m working out pretty good in the gym but I still like I said get fatigued here and there and sometimes need to take a nap even if it’s 20 minutes so I don’t know if that’s because of the low ferritin and the iron 6 months I have no clue so thank you for chiming in if there’s anything else you want to throw out there or anybody else please do I just want to feel on top of my game finally back to where I used to be cuz it’s been a long time thank you

Good morning Charlie 12 sorry about that everything was Bunch together I was voice texting actually and that’s how it wrote it my question to you maybe you can answer anybody how long do I have to wait since I lowered my testosterone injections because my estrogen was so high it was like 51 like you saw above and my total was Sky High but I did lower My dose per wk!!
So how long do I actually have to wait from that time to get my estrogen-sensitive tested again so hopefully my numbers came down please advise and if there’s anything else you read on my report please throw out there thank you so much I hope you’re well and the other gentleman versed wrote me and I wrote back but no response so please guys this is what it’s all about helping each other and I could use it just want to feel good get back to where I was at one time thank you Rocky

Good morning Charlie 12 and whoever else is out there that reads my stuff sorry for the long run on sentences its voice text in the above messages so they Run on but you guys get it!! Question Charlie 12 as far as you asked about itching a little bit itching here and there! Why do you ask that? Mines nothing big!! So you’re saying I should go to a hematologist check all the iron and all the stuff that’s going on with the furritn? I just want to get this straightened out and feel good thank you

Good morning Charlie 12 were you been my friend? I wrote a few things above but no response it’s been awhile thanks

Hi.

If you lowered test you should wait around 6 weeks for labs.

Thank you!! You don’t think I should start taking Hcg I have it but haven’t done it also have arimadex pills both got from doctor!! Shouldn’t when your on the “T” be using them all together to get full effect for total Trt therapy Charlie 12? Please advise I want full effect been on the T again since been back on since Feb this yr my friend?
please advise thank you

everyone is different. I only take T. NO hcg no ai. I also am not concerned with fertility and my testes are almost the same size as pre trt.

You may want to stabilize things before you introduce HCG if you want to.

if you have a knowledgeable trt dr and an experienced one, you should give their advice and counsel more weight. and if you do not, you should always be on the hunt for one.

Some on this forum do not, and we design our own protocols.

good luck.

thank you for the heads up Charlie 12 yes I know a lot of people have their own protocol as far as fertility I don’t really care I’m not having kids but I did notice that the testes have gotten smaller so I know the HCG keeps on flowing who knows but thank you for the input and hopefully my E2 has came down with lowering the testosterone I hope 6 weeks is coming up pretty quick so I appreciate any knowledge and your input anything else you want to throw out please advise thank you so much as far as doctors yes I do understand that it’s very hard to find a decent one especially with under insurance you have to pay out-of-pocket thank you