I have no sore nipples

These are my measurements in these 4 weeks, taken on Mondays
183.7lbs 15.5%BF
185.7lbs 15.4%BF
185.7lbs 15.3%BF
184.8lbs 14.7%BF

I am 5.9" tall
my TDEE is 2,460 cals
my current diet is 3,000 cals, 250g P, 280g C, 80g F, 20g alcohol :slight_smile:

I am really not feeling that much stronger, I have increased my weights but not at a higher rate than usual.

Am I doing something wrong? Or maybe 600mg coming from 150mg is not much for me? Or my diet isn’t enough? or maybe it will hit me later…?
Suggestions?
Thanks

Mister Sandman

4 weeks isn’t really long enough for the shit to build yet. Be patient

If youre trying to add mass and strength id definitely be eating more and if that’s you in your avi you look a lot leaner than 15

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
If youre trying to add mass and strength id definitely be eating more and if that’s you in your avi you look a lot leaner than 15[/quote]

that was last summer, I was about 170lbs and 9% . I bulked since then

[quote]Yogi wrote:
4 weeks isn’t really long enough for the shit to build yet. Be patient[/quote]

ok :slight_smile:

[quote]Mister Sandman wrote:
I was on TRT, 150mg/wk Test Cyp, no AI and 500 iu HCG weekly

So 4 weeks ago I started my first cycle of 8 weeks of Test Cyp
8 weeks 500iu HCG/wk, 600mg T-cyp/wk (300mg x 2) and .25 anastrozole eod
I have no sore nipples

These are my measurements in these 4 weeks, taken on Mondays
183.7lbs 15.5%BF
185.7lbs 15.4%BF
185.7lbs 15.3%BF
184.8lbs 14.7%BF

I am 5.9" tall
my TDEE is 2,460 cals
my current diet is 3,000 cals, 250g P, 280g C, 80g F, 20g alcohol :slight_smile:

I am really not feeling that much stronger, I have increased my weights but not at a higher rate than usual.

Am I doing something wrong? Or maybe 600mg coming from 150mg is not much for me? Or my diet isn’t enough? or maybe it will hit me later…?
Suggestions?
Thanks

Mister Sandman [/quote]

well, what are your T levels on TRT?

150 mg of cycp/e is 105 mg of actual test a week. while that might not seem like much, but most guys only produce between 21-49 mg/wk (70 mg at the very high end).

with a guy on 600 mg a week of test, i would expect a gain of about a pound a week. perhaps you need to go higher in dose, due to you TRT dose. or perhaps you need to bump your calories up a bit…

in looking at your diet, it would appear to me, your maintenance cals are closer to 2900 a day, and that might have something to do with your gains…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

with a guy on 600 mg a week of test, i would expect a gain of about a pound a week. perhaps you need to go higher in dose, due to you TRT dose.
[/quote]

this is what i am suspecting…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
in looking at your diet, it would appear to me, your maintenance cals are closer to 2900 a day, and that might have something to do with your gains…
[/quote]

Normally at 2,600 cals my weight stays the same, while it goes up at 3,000

this is corroborated by the calculators

and even

while the IIFYM claculator is usually 3/400 cals generous

but you are probably right, being on a cycle anb seeing my weight not change at 3000 maybe I should push to 3,500…

Oh that’s funny could have sworn i said the same thing

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Oh that’s funny could have sworn i said the same thing[/quote]
I LIKED YOUR ADVICE ELS!