T Nation

TRT Advice

I'm 43 years old and started Physician driven TRT 5 weeks ago as my levels were in the toilet at 194. I started off getting 250mg Cypionate for the first 2 weeks, the 200mg for 2 weeks, now I'm at 180 and he'll taper it to 160 each week to keep me around a 800 level. Blood was drawn again today to see where I'm at, haven't got the results yet. I've been lifting for years but have naver taken anything other than whey, creatine, BCAA, glutamine.

Since I've been on the TRT I feel great, dropped some fat, more focus, more energy, better lifts, etc...
I've been making some small noticeable gains IMO, I'm cool with that, but want more.

My Doc won't budge on upping my doseage a bit, so I was wondering if its cool to take a Tes booster such as Natradol (or similar) to maximize what I'm already getting.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
B

Read the 'protocol for injections' sticky. Natradol will not be of any value; you are not going to increase LH when TRT shuts that down.

Do not give yourself permission to manipulate your dosing. Learn what you need to make TRT work right.

Thanx KS

Bearman, I would appreciate if you PM me with the name of your doc if he is in the Phoenix area and if you would recommend him. Thanks.