T-4 total-7.3 (4.5-12.0)
T-4 free-2.1 (1.4-3.8)
Prolactin-8.2 (2.0-18.0)
Ast-37 (10-40)
Alt-47 (9-46)
Test total-778 (250-827)
Tsh-2.52 (.40-4.50)
Dhea-327 (106-464)

What ive managed to get tested, Still waiting on some results will update.
Protocol 50 mg e3d cyp, anatrozole .5 mg each dose
Added iodized salt with foods and multi vitamin.

Hematocrit-50.0 (38-50%)
Psa- .8 (< or 4.0)
Estradiol-32 (< or = 39)
***Test total- 622 (250-827)
Im trying to figure this out?? This is dr 2 blood request. The only ones he will do. But to the point, the ranges are the same, it was at the same lab, same blood why the difference in levels?

Still waiting on am cortisol to return

New labs. 50mg test every 3.5 days. 250iuhcg eod. 1 mg anastrozole a week. .5 mg at time of injection.
My new dr. Is pushing clomid. With the low shbg and high free t im considering it. Not sure how it will work with my brain injuries. And thoughts?

Current lab

Total t-821 (250-1100)
Free t-233.2 (35-155)*
Estrodiol-21 (<or less 39)
Shbg-14 (10-50)
Absolute neutrophils-3533 (1500-7800)
Abs. Lymphocytes-2104 (850-3900)
Mpv-11.1 (7.5-12.5)
Platelet count-217 (140-400)
Rdw-12.7 (11-15%)
Mchc-33.5 (32-36)
Mch-29.2 (27-33)
Mcv-46.5 (38.5-50)
Hematocrit-46.5% (38.5-50)
Basophils-1.1%
Eosinophils-3.9%
Monocytes-7.5%
Lyphocytes-47.8%
Absolute basophils-58 (0-200)
Abs. Monocytes-398 (200-950)
Hemoglobin-15.6 (13.2-17.1)
Rbc-5.34 (4.2-5.8)
Wbc-5.3 (3.8-10.8

Why does he want to switch to clomid? And how do u feel now?

He hasn’t seen this bloodwork yet. Or rather we haven’t spoke sense it came in.
The clomid he brought up the first appt. With him. Asked why i was doing injections.

The injections are working on some things, dizzy spells, Nauseu, sleep, mood swings. Still a roller coaster some days but nothing like it was.
But still Hasn’t help much with sexual problems. Erections are strong but still fighting other issues.

Ok. Do you need fertility? Your free t is high. You may want to lower your testosterone dose to 80 a week divided into 2 injections. Your low shbg means you should inject less in your case esp since free t high which appears to be the case with low shbg guys.

I suspect the AI is causing some side affects. Reducing your t dose should lower e2 and you may be able to eliminate ai.

If you maintain high free t you will experience negative sides.

Clomid maybe you jumpstart pituitary?? Or staying on clomid to maintain fertility for a while? I have not read about to many guys staying on clomid long term.

I was on clomid for 4 weeks and it raised my shbg by 7 points. I sit at about 27 now.

When I take ai I over respond to it. It causes too much fluctuations in my e2 that causes me symptoms. I take no hcg though.

EOD May be worth a try. Maybe 22 mg eod.

Clomid raised my numbers pretty good. I think I had libido to. But had some erection issues. I just rather have been on long term testosterone injections as opposed to Clomid. What I regret is I should have not started injections after stopping clomid and see if I could have maintained. But clomid only raised my t to 500 but feee t was good. And clomid has my e2 at 20 which was good. That makes my wonder why I need to adjust my dose so I get in the 500s on injections which hopefully gets my e2 close to 20.

I started out with 200s t, low free t, low e2. Shbg was about 18.

Also low shbg in your case since is below 20 can be from thyroid , diabetes and other stuff.

I don’t think you’ve investigated your thyroid hormones enough, no free T3, reverse T3 or antibodies tested. Young healthy men have a TSH closer to 1.0. Trt will not work effectively if free T3 is low or reverse T3 is high.

Skilled thyroid doctors suspect hypothyroidism when SHBG is below 20, good Free T3 speeds up every cell in the body including the livers output of SHBG. You start Clomid all your levels to go up, when you stop they go right back down to where they were.

Before i start manipulating it with clomid ill go through life extensions and get my complete thyroid panel checked out. Diabetes runs in the family but up until now i havnt shown signs off it. Outside this shbg issue.
I had it checked some in the past. In a attempt to look at it more. Ended up pissing the dr off when i told him he wasn’t checking it right. He specializes in it (supposedly) i moved on. Added iodine and other to help maintain it.
Charlie when i was doing 40mg with no hcg every 3d my t was hanging around 500.

Another symptom i was dealing with I’m Hoping someone here has some knowledge on. I get random swelling all over my body or rather i used to get it. Every inch of my body has seen swelling.
Starts out just a small spot with inching ends up huge. Lips swell, Eye lids, penis, scrotum, toes. Etc. Went to er multiple times from my throat randomly swelling shut. This started Before the brain injuries got alot worse after. Lips made bubba gump jealous. Trt slowed it way down and after adding hcg its became rare compared to the dialy routine, Still deal with a small almost unnoticeable spots maybe once or twice a mnth.
It was diagnosed as allergies but after many test they cant find anything im allergic to. Have a epipen and other allergy meds prescribed. Stopped using them.
When i went through 3 mnths without the trt it came back strong after about 1-2 weeks. Woke me up with almost every inch of my body red and swollen.

Wow dude. You been through a lot.

Stay positive dude. Swelling stuff. You probably know this but maybe a rheumatologist.

Nope, Just dealt with it for years. Kept taking drs word on it. Its normally in an area that can be hidden. Took there word on it and kept clariton, beneydrel, epipen etc. Around me. Tried that route anyways didn’t do shit.

I’m doing well now. Still have some days of just feeling like shit and some sexual problems. But overall things have improved dramatically. Hoping getting the free test undercontrol and figuring out my thyroid will help the rest.
Im a lineman so going through dizzy spells and having shit for balance atop the telephone pole wasnt fun.

Alright. Things have improved dramatically but some other issues have came up. Cholesterol, glucose problems. My e2 came back 13.6 so gonna lay off the anastrozole for a bit. Could the low e2 be causing the problems? Here’s finally a better lab. Just looking for opinions from ones that have more knowledge than me. My lh is not responding. The pharmacy cancelled my script and I went 7 months without. This lab is after one 10ml vial. Doing 250iu eod sc (stomach) 50mg test cyp mon-thurs. Every 3.5 .5mg anatrozole at time of test Injection

Could be, estrogen is known to be cardioprotective. My lipids improved ~20% when I discontinued anastrozole and it’s common to see lipids improve with TRT.

What do you mean? LH, and FSH, will bottom out on TRT. It did respond.

Lh shows a .1 1.7-8.6. I’m using hcg

As far as I understand, HCG mimics LH in the body, and does not stimulate it to increase.

1 Like

Ok. My misunderstanding. As I understood hcg mimics hypothalamus gnrh getting the pituitary gland to produce lh again.

Nope. It’s basically “close enough” to LH to directly do what it does, more or less. But it won’t show up on blood tests as LH so LH will still usually show low while you’re using it

1 Like

Correct

Any thoughts on 50mg test m, w, f with 500 iu hcg m, w, f and .125 mg anastrozole with injections?

You mean 50? 1/2 mg would be pretty tough to dose. Don’t use the anastrozole.

50mg*

1 Like