TRT a Few Months. Hcg?

I’ve been in trt now for a few months recently had b, old work done everything seemed good but on the high end of good I think e2 was 29 something like that I don’t have a copy of the labs but I do have a script for hcg that I never went to fill it should still be valid I’m considering filling it Friday and maybe backing off the T lower dose 200mg week to may 100 with hcg

should I start it while on the normal dose then drop it I honestly just can’t keep affording to go to the doc my insurance sucks so I need some recommendations for course of action testes are probably a third of the size they used to be but I always felt they were larger than they should have been like large pecans in shells now they are more like I dunno just not the same want to get them back to normal mostly for fertility reasons advice please

Script will be void if too old.

Please read these stickies that address your concerns:

• advice for new guys
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc - if needed

I’ve read all of those why is this the common response to absolutely every post if I felt like it answered my question I wouldn’t have asked

It doesn’t address the fact that I’m worried about increased eh levels while I cannot get on other medications to address that so I want to minimize impact should I lower the dose of t while taking the hug for example

One reason for that response is that most people don’t follow the instructions and list all their blood work with ranges, you can’t make a recommendation when you don’t have the accurate info. Most people come on here and just say Dr says everything is ok which means nothing, I’m sure KSman gets tired of having to tell so many people the same thing over and over especially after writing all the info in the stickies. Most of the ppl posting don’t realize how fortunate they are that he responds to their post, I hav’nt been that lucky yet but I would for sure follow his advice because from everything I seen he knows more than most of the Drs out there. Just my 2 cents.

Well I understand that, and they are definitely informative. But aside from being directed to stickies I never get an answer or an answer 1 out of 3 posts roughly.

I started TRT when I had good insurance the fact is that now I can’t afford it, I’m starting to have issues with erections etc… so with the prescription of HCG i’m hoping this helps. per my blood tests which were a few weeks old my e2 levels were at 29 which the doctor said was a high normal or slightly higher than he likes to see them.

I don’t have a copy of the blood tests but I want to try to use hcg with a lower dose of test for a few weeks and try to come off of it completely. These are my only options is this even something that can work at least until I find myself in a better financial situation

I am still looking around for doctors in my area… I contacted a local compounding pharmacy for names of doctors known for prescribing T so now I’m just going to make calls to see if a local doc will pick me up… the problem isn’t so much the doctors visits its the fact that they want to administer the T at their office for 50 bucks a pop… an entire vial is 98 dollars without insurance… this is my problem… so I want to try to come off the testosterone altogether.

There are coupons out there where you can get a bottle for around 47.00 and have you tried using the search function to see if you can find answers to your questions on the site? It is definitely a process going through all the info.

Its important for you to have in hand all your blood test. You paid for it. Call the Doc and ask them to email or fax it to you.
Do some google searches on Peptides.
You can get Blood test on your own from co. like lef.org

Your doc is ripping you off. You have a right to all your med records, as Tuskill points out. Take a look at your baseline results (i.e. before HRT). Assuming your T is low, get your primary doc to prescribe Androgel and it should be fully covered. (Obviously, if it’s not low, bail on HRT, and likewise, bail for now if you haven’t checked other potential causes; you’re only a few months in.) I wouldn’t add hcg without full lab info, but if the script is going to expire, then sure, I’d probably fill it just to have it on hand.

[quote]NeverAlone wrote:
Your doc is ripping you off. You have a right to all your med records, as Tuskill points out. Take a look at your baseline results (i.e. before HRT). Assuming your T is low, get your primary doc to prescribe Androgel and it should be fully covered. (Obviously, if it’s not low, bail on HRT, and likewise, bail for now if you haven’t checked other potential causes; you’re only a few months in.) I wouldn’t add hcg without full lab info, but if the script is going to expire, then sure, I’d probably fill it just to have it on hand. [/quote]

Well I’ve really been on the TRT since the beginning of april, I had all my labs done back then total t was at 118 prior to TRT… testes are definitely shrinking in size… but while I"m doc shopping I want to start the hcg.

So I have another question… I called up CVS their bottle of hcg is close to 300 dollars without insurance.

However, I called the compounding pharmacy and this is the email result that I got form them below:

[quote]Gregory Russell

Aug 5 (3 days ago)

to me
That prescription is and will be valid until 4/28/15 and may be filled in Indiana. The HCG we compound is HCG 2000 units/ml, 5 ml vial $59.95. If we can be of further assistance , please let us know.[/quote]

I asked why so cheap these are the responses I get

[quote]Gregory Russell

Aug 6 (2 days ago)

to me
We are a compounding pharmacy, and make it with the actual chemical that is purchased from chemical suppliers. CVS is likely selling the commercially available product[/quote]

[quote]Gregory Russell

8:14 AM (19 hours ago)

to me
The chemical is the same, USP grade. We do not copy commercially available products.[/quote]

So the reason for HCG is because I want to try to have a child with my girlfriend, I have a good job just shitty insurance. So should I lower the dose of T while taking the HCG as I heard HCG can cause spikes in T just from the injections themselves.

Also is the HCG above just as good as “commercial versions” the pharmacy is telling me its the same chemical.

Just cheaper. Might be compounded with B-21 vitamin.

Is that for 10,000iu

No T spikes, hCG has a long half life

How much T will hCG create? Depends on age and your testes.

2000 per ml 5 ml vial

It looks like the $59.95 they are quoting you is for 10,000 IU (5 ml vial with 2000 units/ml). That’s not bad IMO. Again, I’d definitely hold off on actually taking any; if your E2 is high, taking hcg with no AI will make everything way worse. I’d still demand a copy of your lab results from your current doc. If you’re uncomfortable doing that, I get it, but honestly every time I’ve asked for med records it’s always turned out to be easy.