TRT - 207ng/dl

Hey guys, I thought I would move my post over here and see what kinda feedback I could get:

This is my first post as I am brand new to the forums- so here it goes. I am a 22 year old male that was diagnosed by my general physician with low testosterone 207ng/dl. Looking to improve my quality of life he prescribed me with androgel 5g once daily.

Going home and quickly realizing what a worthless product this was I returned to my doctor and requested he start me on Enanthate 200mg bi-weekly injections(I do the IM myself at home). Having talked it over with my parents they decided I should see a Endocrinologist to see if he could find what was actually wrong physically with me as this had not occurred with me or my general physician.

Immediately upon walking in he talked with me having skepticism, speaking of bodybuilders and Testosterone abuse. He ignored all my previous blood work and wanted to just talk with me. He told me to stop taking the shots right away so they could find the source of the problem.

Being about 7 injections(14 weeks) in, I was a little skeptical wondering what kind of crash I would feel. He said I should not be concerned with how I feel if my testosterone was low before, it would be no different.

Being a student in college and about 4 hours away from my doctor I explained to him that it would be hard for me make it back frequently, he wouldn’t be able to check up on me. He assured me and sent me for another blood test - being 3 weeks out since my last injection, he thought that most of the test E should have left my body.

Upon returning to school the next six weeks of my life were ruined, absolutely no libido, no energy, felt dead. After the Endo got my results back he saw I had a elevated prolactin and ordered me an MRI. He wanted to see if I had a tumor on my pituitary gland. The MRI came back negative and he prescribed me Bromocriptin without another office visit?

Before I started taking the medication I did some further research and realized there is a relation to taking exogenous test and a elevated prolactin so I requested another blood test. The test results came back like I predicted.

testosterone 221 low
prolactin 11.7 normal (2.1-17.7)
FSH 1.2 low (1.4-18.1)
LH 0.4 low (1.5-9.3)

Not being able to carry out day to day chores without feeling drained I have stepped back on Test E 200mg bi-weekly.I am worried that the Endo does not have my best interest in mind and I will most likely be returning to my general physician. I would like to have weekly injections at 100mg with a prescription for a AI along with HCG.

I know there is no define amount but is there any range for how long before I may become infertile? Eight injections in or so with no SERM or HCG, I am a little worried.

Let me know what you guys think about the situation I really appreciate any feedback in advance.

I like how you REALIZED that Androgel is worthless just by going home and have never even used it.

Go to an an ANDRLOGIST, a urologist with a fellowship in andrology.

If Androgel is so worthless, I’d be toast awhile ago, having been on it for 7 years. I regularly test at 800 to 1,000 with 10 grams of it and NEVER EVER had a problem with elevated estradiol values.

Bricknyce,

Went home used it for about 5 weeks, did research, glad it works for you.