TRT 11 Weeks into Treatment (1 year update)

Your TSH, T4 Free, and T3 Free can all indicate a problem. I haven’t seem that particular range for Free T3 before (I am used to seeing 2.3 - 4.2) but you should aim for the top quartile of Free T3 and at least the top half of the range on Free T4.

Using those lab values you would aim for the following:

1. Free T3: 3.2 - 3.7
  2. Free T4: 1.1 - 1.5

TSH and FT4 suggest a lack of iodine. - do something
And you need a source of selenium - not optional.
TSH should be close to 1.0
Thyroid lab ranges are mostly useless.
You need to post oral body temperatures as suggested in thyroid basics sticky.

DHEA-S low: Take 25mg DHEA per day. More than hCG can do.

Cannot understand: % Free Test 34-106 51" 106%???

bi weekly .25 ml test subq and .125 AI
You inject 50mg T twice a week and take .125mg anastrozole then?
How do you take twice a week and do labs 4.5 days after?

Low E2 means less FT for FT–>E2
You have not tested FT [or confused the typing.]

adjective: bi-weekly

appearing or taking place every two weeks or twice a week.
"a biweekly bulletin"

You need different unambiguous terms.

I posted my current protocol along with thyroid labs. Yes I should have timed lab work better on my 6 month check up. I currently just had questions about my thyroid labs. Thanks for the feedback. I admit I’m a terrible patient that’s not terribly patient. Print out with lab test lab results for Free Testosterone = “% FTI range 34-106” result 51, units %

Starting multi vit w/ 1,000 D3, 150 Mcg iodine and 200 Mcg selenium. Note additional iodine supplementation needed besides the 150 Mcg in multi vit. According to thyroid sticky 150 Mcg daily is not enough to reach optimum level.

I will check oral body temps again, I don’t chill easily, no cold extremities, always feel warm. When I added 25mg of DHEA per day I started getting shoulder acne. Previously I didn’t notice any improvement w/ Vit D3 & iodine supplement.