T Nation

TRT 1 Year Update

Check this out. https://labdoor.com/rankings/probiotics

Within a few days. I tried culterlle. I think it made gas for me.

I don’t like that yours does not list all the strains.
I was thinking about florastor instead.

Never thought to look it up on labdoor. The efficacy and label accuracy definitely leaves something to be desired. To be honest, I never thought a $20 probiotic, which can be left out of the fridge, would do anything, but it did for me and a few people I know. But after seeing the testing of it on labdoor I wonder how/why it works at all.

@highpull @physioLojik

Wife’s thyroid.

TSH 1.8
Free t4 1.14
Free t3 3.2

Reverse t3. 25

With that reverse t3 she will not lose weight. Do you suggest t3 only in this case? Thank you.

Also
Her a1c is 5.0

With free T3 at 3.2, reverse T3 should be no higher than 16. She needs a T3/T4 combo, the brain needs T4.

System, what all does E do for the male body as a whole?

Partly:

“estradiol, the predominant form of estrogen, also plays a critical role in male sexual function. Estradiol in men is essential for modulating libido, erectile function, and spermatogenesis. Estrogen receptors, as well as aromatase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen, are abundant in brain, penis, and testis, organs important for sexual function. In the brain, estradiol synthesis is increased in areas related to sexual arousal. In addition, in the penis, estrogen receptors are found throughout the corpus cavernosum with high concentration around neurovascular bundles. Low testosterone and elevated estrogen increase the incidence of erectile dysfunction independently of one another.”

Here’s my endoscopy update for your leisure reading.

Went back to Dr thinks it’s acid that may have been disturbed. Gave me omperazole 40mg 2x a day. I did tell him the dull pain I feel can also be described as a burn.

He got defensive when I tried to tell him I had no such symptoms ever and they started after procedure. I also asked him to look at any recording of procedure to see if there was an issue. I asked where he took biopsies and got defensive. He said you can’t really connect my symptoms with the procedure. It may or may not be connected he says.

I find out from pathology report he took 7 tissues. He order CBC and chest x-ray if pain does not did not go away by today.

Since taking omperazole I stopped feeling the pain/burn during sleeping. However Everytime i eat I get the pain and it sort of makes me want to crap and I don’t. Overall my pain is better so I am giving a bit more time. Pain feels like nausea.

I went to this Dr for bloat keep in mind. That’s it.
I like initially he ordered abdominal cat scan. Lipase and amylase in blood lab. Gave digestive enzymes that did not help. My other gi just wanted to give me meds.

My dilemma is if I still have pain should I go to another GI? Being he got defensive I think I should go elsewhere. I also will not go for chest x-ray cause I figure if u still have pain I need to go elsewhere.
Dr promised I will get better and waived my copay without me asking.

BTW took my CBC and all good.

I’d give it a little time dude.

I hear you. It’s the annoying chronic depressing pain.
Dr says I should not have gotten pain after procedure. We see how today goes.

Like most things it just needs patience. It’s a very tall order at times.

Your issue is likely not structural but microbiome related.

Am running out of patience. It’s basically pain the whole day. Eating def makes the pain. It goes away I sit down comes back. And the pain gives me urge to poop.

This is BS. It’s the dr that did the procedure said I should not have pain.

It makes sense to have some discomfort if he got tissue from 7 different areas. But now it’s over a week.