Trouble with Overseas Sources

I’m having an unusual amount of trouble with my overseas sources. One double charged me, another source was busted by customs, etc.

Am I just having a streak of bad luck or are other folks having trouble too??

[quote]eddub wrote:
I’m having an unusual amount of trouble with my overseas sources. One double charged me, another source was busted by customs, etc.

Am I just having a streak of bad luck or are other folks having trouble too?[/quote]

If you used a credit card you are not to smart. Second if your dealing with a legit source send them the seizure letter and they should replace it… Be patient, hang around different boards and learn. If you did use a credit, close it down, and get another one,

what do you use if you dont use a credit card or do you just go buy one of those pre-payed visa cards and use that?

[quote]hotsocal wrote:
what do you use if you dont use a credit card or do you just go buy one of those pre-payed visa cards and use that?[/quote]

Most legit sources use Western union. It does not leave a paper trail like a credit card does. Stay sway from sites that offer credit card purchases, and do not use your credit card to purchase anything that is illegal.

[quote]hotsocal wrote:
what do you use if you dont use a credit card or do you just go buy one of those pre-payed visa cards and use that?[/quote]

Western union, but first find a legit source. PATIENCE !!! These mother fuckers are still probally charging your card, put a block on it. Or call you cc and tell them you never made that purches.

[quote]hotsocal wrote:

PM me the overseas dick you gave money to.