Trouble with Multiple Body Part Programs

I just finished up about 3months of Ws4sb III, and I have to say that I have problems with these kinds of workouts that do say, chest and back in a day, even ME chest, back, bi’s, shrugs. For the past two weeks I’ve been using a traditional split, and I’m feeling im getting alot more out of my training.

I know it comes down to results, but are there any optimum training programs out there that have split body part days?

As long as your hitting all the body parts you need to each week, and are using high intensity, there is no reason to not make gains on any type of program.

Do what suits you, your gym, and your allotted time at the gym.

[quote]TattoosNLifting wrote:
I just finished up about 3months of Ws4sb III, and I have to say that I have problems with these kinds of workouts that do say, chest and back in a day, even ME chest, back, bi’s, shrugs. For the past two weeks I’ve been using a traditional split, and I’m feeling im getting alot more out of my training.

I know it comes down to results, but are there any optimum training programs out there that have split body part days?[/quote]

are you an actual athlete of some kind, or just a guy who lifts weights?

Here is a bodypart split program if you would like to try it:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1460447

Just trying to lift and gain size stay healthy

Yeah, I don’t like doing large muscle groups in the same session (back, chest for example). One of them will zap you once you’re ready for the other.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Yeah, I don’t like doing large muscle groups in the same session (back, chest for example). One of them will zap you once you’re ready for the other.[/quote]

I agree for the most part. I can usually manage lats after legs, but that’s about it.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Yeah, I don’t like doing large muscle groups in the same session (back, chest for example). One of them will zap you once you’re ready for the other.

I agree for the most part. I can usually manage lats after legs, but that’s about it.[/quote]

Then I really question how hard you train legs. I really mean that. I am not saying it to brag about my training either. I just know that when I finish legs, getting to the car is a little much. You all have enough left in you to train whole other muscle groups? And you are now much bigger as a result?