Trouble Recovering from Cycle. When to Get Bloodwork?

Hi, I’m new to the forum and this is my first post. I’m 37 years old, train 5-6 days a week since 15 years ( a year or two breaks because of kids ) .As probably some guys around here I started steroid cycling at my debut in bodybuilding around 22 years old. Back in these days PCT was unknown and things like Clomid or Novaldex were used only if a gyno flared up… I cycled many steroids cycles during 3-4 years and I guess I had been ‘’ enhanced ‘’ close to a year.

I had a gyno surgery at 28 years old. After that surgery, I took a long steroid break of 5 years. I felt of the wagon again around 30-31 years old but doing 1 cycle per year with only small testosterone amount ( not much than 300 mg per week ) combined with other products…My last cycle ( 400mg test + 400 mg Mast E ) was ended on Feb. 05. I waited 3 weeks before PCT with Clomid for 4 weeks… I’m feeling like shit, libido and hard ons are not what they were, sleep is very difficult I wake up 3-4 times per night. I nerver ever had any troubles recovering many cycles.

Before seeing a urologist because I’m in Canada, how long do I have to wait to get bloodworks without a RED flag ? YES, I’d like to be open with him but I want to have levels checked legally. If I have something which I highly doubt, I just want it fixed even TRT or not. It’s a life commitment with sides effects. Please keep ‘’ offensive answers to yourself ‘’ as there is no stupid questions, just stupid answers sometimes.

This probably belongs in the Pharma forum. Good luck.

Thanks NH_Watts.

I’ll copy it in the Pharma forum.

Appreciated.

Do you sent it in the Pharma forum ?

Danny Béland

Looks like the admin did.

Not much people answers… hummm

If you’re not recovering from a cycle then you get the blood work immediately. I’d argue you should get it after pct is over ever time you cycle, but I’m a little more conservative and cautious.

Thanks will do.

Hi guys long since posting in this thread. To give some news I listened to you guys and get a bloodwork script from an endocrinologist…finally had prescribed TRT and now feel very good.