T Nation

Trouble Finding Sterile Oil

I need some sterile oil so that I can Dilute my test when it comes in.

I’m also going to filter it. So I need some whatman .22 um filters…

I was at a ceRtain webSite, Couldn’t get it to work, I think the site is down.

Anyone have any advice?

I need advice on how to dilute and filter the test also.

I searched for teh old thread by 5.0 but couldn’t find it… can anyone give me a link to it?

Thanks

No real need for ‘sterile’ oil…

Go to heath food store and select your choice of organic, cold-pressed (or expeller pressed) oil.

I use soy, but you can use grapeseed, cottonseed, or whatever else you want.

If you absolutely insist, when you get home you can put 4 or 5 oz in a little pan and bake at 250 for 90 minutes…this is the temperature and pressure used in home canning that kills not only all bacteria, but all spores as well.

After it cools, put through a .22 Whatman into a sterile vial.

I guess at this point you could cook it again, but if you do, you need to be checked for OCD.

I’m not really sure what to tell you about filtering test…I thought it was pretty obvious…but anyway:

Take a sterile vial. Take one needle (doesn’t really matter to much what size…23 would be pretty good) and put it in the top as a vent…put another one in the top as a filler. Take a 3mml or 5ml barrel full of ‘product’…put the Whatman on the end…attach that assembly to the 'filler needle and press into the sterile vial…repeat until product is gone/vial is full…works better if ‘product’ is heated to about the temperature of hot chocolate…discard ‘vent’ and ‘filler’ needles…LABEL THE VIAL

Now as far as diluting the test. You could have mixed the proper proportions in a small container and combined the two steps above…OR…I usually keep them seperate and mix in the syringe prior to dosing. Just draw the proper dose into the syringe and ten draw in enough sterile oil to reach the approx concentration…for example…if you have some 250mg/ml test hat is really painful and want to take a 125 mg dose…draw 1/2 ml test and then top off with 1/2 ml oil…the amt of oil you add is relatively unimportant a long as you get the hormone dose right.

Hope this helps

good luck

Try http://www.researchsupply.net

And if you click on 5.0 username here you can search all the posts that he has ever made.

Once you filter the oil it will be sterile. The place you are buying the filters from will also have the oil and empty sterile vials.

Great post Testolious, but there is no need to “cook” or heat the oil.

Go to store and buy Wesson brand vegetable oil. Then run however much you want through a .45 syringe filter, obtainable through the website listed above, into a sealed sterile vial, also obtainable through the website listed above.

To “dilute” your Test, simply draw the desired amount of Test from the vial, pull it out, then draw the desired amount of oil from the vial, and your done.

You can shoot from there, but I prefer to heat the mixture in a heating pad before injection. This is just to add a little bit more pain insurance before injecting.

Vegetable oil?!?

Thanks for the responses guys, helps a lot.

Seriously though… vegetable oil? I think I’ll go with sterile oil from the website… I guess i have OCD :smiley:

Here’s a link to the thread, if that’s what you wanted:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1878910

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
Vegetable oil?!?

Thanks for the responses guys, helps a lot.

Seriously though… vegetable oil? I think I’ll go with sterile oil from the website… I guess i have OCD :D[/quote]

I used wesson when I had to cut my deca
I cooked it ,filtered it then cooked it again though to be sure but its like using grapeseed oil

Thanks guys

[quote]W.H.B. wrote:
Great post Testolious, but there is no need to “cook” or heat the oil.

Go to store and buy Wesson brand vegetable oil.

[/quote]

I agree…no need to cook it - just something you can do if you want…and apparently the OP is even too cautious for that.

Only reason I don’t use regular Wesson (or any other brand name, supermarket oils) is that any are made with industrial processes and, in my mind at least, are not as free from contaminants as ‘cold pressed’ oil.

To the OP - sterilized does NOT mean filtered, but filtered DOES mean sterile. You want filtered oil, and the only way to be sure is to do it yourself. There is nothing to stop anyone from filling vials w/ Wesson, baking them and selling as ‘sterilized’

…but suit yourself.

Good luck