Trouble Cutting

Anyone else have this type of trouble?

[quote]chrisrodx wrote:
Anyone else have this type of trouble? [/quote]

Dude… are you serious? If your hungry than your on the right track. I’ve lost 10 lbs over the last 4 weeks. About 2.5 lbs a week. I’m hungry all the fucking time. The tone of this post makes it sound like you think people go on a diet and they don’t get hungry. Wow… that would be pretty fucking easy wouldn’t it?

You need to stick to your diet and stop cheating and stop looking for a magic solution. Expect to be hungry. Your like… its not my fault i had an extra 1000 calories… I was hungry! ha ha ha ha Eat small meals/snacks every 3 or 4 hours. This will help keep you from getting super super hungry where you can’t control yourself. Plan ahead… etc. Something like a 100 calorie string cheese stick can be a snack that you look forward too in the afternoon etc.

You are failing because your perspective is fucked.

Based on this bump I have a feeling you never lost those 10lbs? Still trying to rationalize the fail?

It took me 4 years to lose 50lbs and I thought that was slow (I knew nothing about training/nutrition during that time). but unable to drop 10lbs in 4 years… WOW!

OP, take time and do some research on this site.

What a whiny little bitch.

[quote]chrisrodx wrote:
Anyone else have this type of trouble? [/quote]
It really isn’t rocket surgery, bro, As mentioned 4 years ago, just remove 2 of the meals out of your diet and you’re good to go. Altnerately, cut down on carbs substantially, which might leave you a little fuller-feeling.

You’re going to get hungry. ephedrine and caffeine can sometimes suppress appetite, but you’re going to be hungry.

Deal.

Even though this is a 4 year old post, i’ll bite. Personally I dont like the fact that you have zero added fats.

EC stack kills my appetite though, so i can’t help you there. I could go all day on 2 doses of EC and not feel hunger once.

[quote]beaul wrote:
Even though this is a 4 year old post, i’ll bite. Personally I dont like the fact that you have zero added fats.

EC stack kills my appetite though, so i can’t help you there. I could go all day on 2 doses of EC and not feel hunger once. [/quote]

Forgive the stupid question, but can you still get EC stacks in the US? I thought those were banned?

[quote]ethanwest wrote:

[quote]beaul wrote:

EC stack kills my appetite though, so i can’t help you there. I could go all day on 2 doses of EC and not feel hunger once. [/quote]

Forgive the stupid question, but can you still get EC stacks in the US? I thought those were banned? [/quote]

Yes, you can. You just buy caffeine pills and then go to your pharmacy and ask for Bronkaid. 1 capsule contains 25mg of ephedrine. The most common dose is 200mg caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine.