Trouble Coming Off Letro

I developed a little gyno when I toyed around with dbol during my first cycle and it just started flaring up a couple months ago. I am on 262.5 mg sust per wk. I was successfully able to run this ( Gyno Sticky - Pharma - Forums - T Nation ) letro protocol (#3) once to reduce the gyno under my R nipple the first time it flared up.

However, when I tried to come off it using the aromasin protocol below, the gyno got worse and returned to its original size after two weeks. So I ran another bottle of letro @ the #3 protocol. Tried coming off with aromasin…failed again. Going back on letro to kill gyno and then I need help coming off. I am going to try Nolva and aromasin together to see if I can prevent estro rebound and selectively block the estrogen receptor in my right breast tissue. Any advice is helpful.

Aromasin:
wk1: 12.5 mg ED
wk2: 12.5 mg E2D

Also, my joints feel good but I will be getting blood work done to make sure my lipids are in check.

262.5mg/week as cruise? Also did you taper down the letro or just come right off and onto the aromasin?

[quote]ike_dirty wrote:
I developed a little gyno when I toyed around with dbol during my first cycle and it just started flaring up a couple months ago. I am on 262.5 mg sust per wk. I was successfully able to run this ( Gyno Sticky - Pharma - Forums - T Nation ) letro protocol (#3) once to reduce the gyno under my R nipple the first time it flared up.

However, when I tried to come off it using the aromasin protocol below, the gyno got worse and returned to its original size after two weeks. So I ran another bottle of letro @ the #3 protocol. Tried coming off with aromasin…failed again. Going back on letro to kill gyno and then I need help coming off. I am going to try Nolva and aromasin together to see if I can prevent estro rebound and selectively block the estrogen receptor in my right breast tissue. Any advice is helpful.

Aromasin:
wk1: 12.5 mg ED
wk2: 12.5 mg E2D

Also, my joints feel good but I will be getting blood work done to make sure my lipids are in check. [/quote]

well, Aromasin isn’t as quite as strong as Letro, especially when you’re comparing a half-dose of Aromasin.

when you’re talking about coming off, are you talking about coming off Sustanon, or just the AI?

anyway, for gyno, Raloxifene is the most effective SERM to stack with an AI…

@DoctorJekyll - That is correct. I am cruising at 262.5 mg of sust/week. Also, I tapered off letro.

@cycobushmaster - I am talking about coming off the AI, letro.

I just read up a little on Raloxifene. Seems like it’s basically nolva minus the harsh(er) sides.

maybe i missed something, but if letro is working for you, why are you coming off?

ralox is a SERM as Nolvadex is, but it is more effective in treating gyno, but less effective in raising test. so it’s a good compliment when you’re already suppressed…

@DoctorJekyll - That is correct. I am cruising at 262.5 mg of sust/week. Also, I tapered off letro.

@cycobushmaster - I am talking about coming off the AI, letro.

Just read up on raloxifene. It appears to be nolva minus the harsh(er) sides. I’ll jump on letro and try that combo out. So you recommend a protocol like something below?

Day 1: Aromasin 12.5 mg / Letro 0.25 mg
Day 2: Letro 0.5 mg
Day 3: Letro 1 mg
Day 4: Letro 1.5 mg
Day 5: Letro 2 mg
Day 6 - Day X (till one week past “complete” gyno recession): Letro 2.5 mg
Day X+1: Letro 2 mg
Day X+2: Letro 1.5 mg
Day X+3: Letro 1 mg
Day X+4: Letro 0.5 mg
Day X+5: Letro 0.25 mg / Aromasin 12.5 mg / Nolva or raloxifene (dosage?)
Day X+6 - Day X+13 (i.e. one week later): Aromasin 12.5 mg ED / Nolva 20 mg ED or raloxifene (dosage?) mg ED
Day X+13 - X+20 (i.e. one week later): Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD / Nolva 10 mg ED or raloxifene (dosage?) mg ED

I’m trying to come off letro because I don’t want to have to take it all the time due to long-term side effects.

just take Aromasin (25 mg/day) and Raloxifene (60 mg/day).