Tropic Thunder (Stiller is Hyooge)

[quote]Zack Nelson wrote:
I am not a real regular here, so I am kind of having a hard time telling if you guys are kidding or not.

Seriously… steroids? for arms like that?[/quote]

You never go full retard.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Zack Nelson wrote:
I am not a real regular here, so I am kind of having a hard time telling if you guys are kidding or not.

Seriously… steroids? for arms like that?

You never go full retard.
[/quote]

LOL

A marked improvement over his Dodgeball physique.

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:

[/quote]

Yet still, he was bigger than most actors in hollywood.

photoshop

i watched it again the other day. downey jr cracked me when he suped stiller to get the map. “you are shredded like a julienne salad.”

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:

[/quote]

Hey

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
photoshop [/quote]

There it is.

I’m not sure if this is serious or not (at least some of the replies), but Stiller’s just a normal looking guy who’s in decent shape. He’s also kinda short, so a little size looks much more impressive, besides, when you work out a little, but stand next to folks who don’t, you always look more impressive (plus all the lighting on a movie sethelps a bit). He’s always seemded to be in shape the last few years, and whether he’s an ass or not, I say good for him. Too many movie folks get in shape a bit for a film, and that’s it. Stiller at least looks like he’s a regular.

S

Stillers ok but he’s not Brad Pitt in fight club, now that’s jacked, you know he did all kinds of roids to look like that. I read Pitt was on the NO2, that shit’s like illegal in 54 states.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Stiller is an ass.

I have a good friend who along with his wife worked as extras on “Along Came Polly”. They both told me Stiller was an arrogant, condescending prima donna who showed nothing but contempt for the “regular folks” on the set.

[/quote]

It’s always a shame when I hear stuff like this. You’d like to think these guys are as funny in person as they are on screen and just hear story after story about how they aren’t.

[quote]dday wrote:
Stillers ok but he’s not Brad Pitt in fight club, now that’s jacked, you know he did all kinds of roids to look like that. I read Pitt was on the NO2, that shit’s like illegal in 54 states.[/quote]

Stiller just needs to eat more carrots.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Stiller is an ass.

I have a good friend who along with his wife worked as extras on “Along Came Polly”. They both told me Stiller was an arrogant, condescending prima donna who showed nothing but contempt for the “regular folks” on the set.

It’s always a shame when I hear stuff like this. You’d like to think these guys are as funny in person as they are on screen and just hear story after story about how they aren’t.[/quote]

what do u expect? these guys go from their pampered luxorious lives to being on a set 24/7 for months on end. withen the set theres tons of shit that goes wrong and the general stress level is probaly pretty high. i mean for you the average person who doesnt live the hollywood live its cool cause theres all these famous people and youre on a movie set but for them its a pain in the ass.

Damn he’s huge. His biceps have to be in the double digits.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Stiller is an ass.

FWIW, my buddy and his wife are in what I believe is the opening scene of the movie on the Hawaiian beach - she in her bikini lying on a blanket.

[/quote]

So Stiller is an ass because you heard that he is from a friend of yours who never talked to the guy and never really got to know him? Interesting.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Jay-B wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Stiller is an ass.

FWIW, my buddy and his wife are in what I believe is the opening scene of the movie on the Hawaiian beach - she in her bikini lying on a blanket.

So Stiller is an ass because you heard that he is from a friend of yours who never talked to the guy and never really got to know him? Interesting.

No, precisely the opposite. My friend DID talk to him and DID get to know him. And that’s what makes it interesting.

Do you have problems with dyslexia?[/quote]

I see what you did there

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Stiller is an ass.

[/quote]

Along those same lines I have an ex who bartends at a club in Miami called SET, and Mickey Rourke is a regular. She tells me he is a world class douchebag. So fucked up he can’t articulate a sentence, doesn’t tip, drools on himself, all kinds of shit.

He was sitting at her bar when she had to stand on the bar to get a bottle and he stuffed what she thinks was meth in her boot. She asks what he’s doing and he stumbles over himself and walks off. She trhew the bag away and the night went on.

I’ve got a handful of jerkoff celebrity stories now that I think about it.

Oh ya Stiller is SWOLEZ!!!

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Stiller is an ass.

Along those same lines I have an ex who bartends at a club in Miami called SET, and Mickey Rourke is a regular. She tells me he is a world class douchebag. So fucked up he can’t articulate a sentence, doesn’t tip, drools on himself, all kinds of shit.

He was sitting at her bar when she had to stand on the bar to get a bottle and he stuffed what she thinks was meth in her boot. She asks what he’s doing and he stumbles over himself and walks off. She trhew the bag away and the night went on.

I’ve got a handful of jerkoff celebrity stories now that I think about it.

Oh ya Stiller is SWOLEZ!!![/quote]

I’ve heard the guy is more of a douche since The Wrestler. See how I bothered to put the title of the movie in italics? That’s how much I care.