T Nation

Trolls/Liars Names

Following on from Tones thread i suppose i’ll make a donation aswell :slight_smile:
This is the thread for peoples names to go should they post anything that would be considered downright BAD or UNSAFE or TROLLING or BLATENT LIES and any other euphemisms anyone else sees fit to attribute to these “people”

To people reading this 1st time, there has been some people who seem to take a kick out of distributing BAD or unsafe advice which for the nature of this particular sub-section of the forum is down-right dangerous.
To most it is obvious what is bad/troll material but there might be one who would take their advice.

So if you see a persons name in the below list, please disregard their posts/presence in the particular thread.

Thanking you.

Updated: Sunday, April 27th, 2008 (From Wannabe)

Trolls - Do NOT take advice from:
MONSTERMATT
BOXER666

Members w\ bad advice - Do NOT take advice from:

What happens when we get enough of these trolls that this list gets ridiculously large?

I hope you’ll trim this list at the very least.

As my sleep patterns are completely gone due to stress etc i will be around ALOT, so no worries about keeping it trimmed.
I will do my small bit for a section that gave me brilliant advice.

Some of those names you have area EXAMPLES, remove “BLAHBLAHBLAH, THEVILLAGEIDIOT, LIMPDICK, SOMEOTHERGUY, THEGUYWHOSAYSBRA”

Also add this to your post:

“Any included names that are not in this original post are to be ignored. They may be potential trolls, but confirmed are in this list. Trolls may be removed if they leave and have not shown up in a long time. This is implemented to keep the list short and easy to glance at. If you are not sure if advice seems right, look up the name in this list.”

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
Some of those names you have area EXAMPLES, remove “BLAHBLAHBLAH, THEVILLAGEIDIOT, LIMPDICK, SOMEOTHERGUY, THEGUYWHOSAYSBRA”

“Any included names that are not in this original post are to be ignored. They may be potential trolls, but confirmed are in this list. Trolls may be removed if they leave and have not shown up in a long time. This is implemented to keep the list short and easy to glance at. If you are not sure if advice seems right, look up the name in this list.”

Mods - STICKY THIS. It is going to be very beneficial to the steroid section at T-Nation. [/quote]

Dudes,

As much as I agree with things being fucked up,

realize one thing here…The more difft threads we start about the same general subject, the less significance and weight each holds true. Thus we defeat our own purpose by people getting tired of just seeing the same rehashed shit all over again.

Just a thought. Thanks though Corky. I just don’t want us all to fall victim to ourselves by making this all too complicated and irritating to some of the members, which has probably already happened to some degree.

I think my idea is the best, not that I’m anyone special, but it’s diplomatic vs. a solo member, and it WILL WORK.

Read my latest entry with regard to TC possibly coming to our aid also.

ToneBone

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Thewannabe wrote:

Mods - STICKY THIS. It is going to be very beneficial to the steroid section at T-Nation.

Dudes,

realize one thing here…The more difft threads we start about the same general subject, the less significance and weight each holds true. Thus we defeat our own purpose by people getting tired of just seeing the same rehashed shit all over again.

Just a thought. Thanks though Corky. I just don’t want us all to fall victim to ourselves by making this all too complicated and irritating to some of the members, which has probably already happened to some degree.

I think my idea is the best, not that I’m anyone special, but it’s diplomatic vs. a solo member, and it WILL WORK.

ToneBone[/quote]

I will agree on this if the petition works, then there would be no use for this thread. I do feel strongly that it will work, but I just threw out the idea as a suggestion and it apparently was taken into action.

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Thewannabe wrote:

Mods - STICKY THIS. It is going to be very beneficial to the steroid section at T-Nation.

Dudes,

ToneBone

I will agree on this if the petition works, then there would be no use for this thread. I do feel strongly that it will work, but I just threw out the idea as a suggestion and it apparently was taken into action.[/quote]

It’s all good cause we’re all talking about it and it’s fuckin hot right now with these clowns and it should be getting talked about. Right on.

TBN

Tone say the word and i will delete it.
I just tried to help if i could.

[quote]Corkonian wrote:
Tone say the word and i will delete it.
I just tried to help if i could.
[/quote]

Nah, keep it…just pointing out something we might not think about sometimes…I don’t think we’ve gotten too out of control yet with it. Just getting publicity to oust the dousche. I’m saying it everywhere I post, he just invaded my other thread test/tren…and he needs to go. I put a thread coming up now, asking for nods of approval to black hole this guys ass asap.

Please vote on it guys when it comes up,

MONSTERMATT has been taken care of I believe.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
MONSTERMATT has been taken care of I believe.[/quote]

Indeed,

His balls have officially been clipped.