Trolling Terrorism

MI6 fights bombs with cupcakes.

Kind of an old article but I’m not sure if y’all have seen it.

LOL.

But on a serious note, is that not a silly move to make? Surely it is just going to provoke more hate…

[quote]pgtips wrote:
LOL.

But on a serious note, is that not a silly move to make? Surely it is just going to provoke more hate…[/quote]

More hate?

More hate than the “ALL INFIDELS MUST DIE” motto of a lot of muslims?

I bet they had an idea to send “how to make a bacon sandwhich” but thought better of it.

Those terrosists (who make up a small population of all muslims) are mental/brainwashed/angry enough already… Fucking about with them is not gonna make them any less volatile is it?

P.s. that bacon sandwhich thing is a bit of a cuntish thing to say, I’m glad that if they did think of that, they thought better of it. Seeing as you thought of that with your incredible wit, I’m happy (or hope) you are not in a position of power in any intelligence agency.

[quote]pgtips wrote:
LOL.

But on a serious note, is that not a silly move to make? Surely it is just going to provoke more hate…[/quote]

Anyone looking up bomb making recipes is fairly well full of hate to begin with.

This will be the British fast and furious. Heads should roll. I can’t believe they are handing their best national-security-baking secrets to terrorists and think that’s a good idea.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
This will be the British fast and furious. Heads should roll. I can’t believe they are handing their best national-security-baking secrets to terrorists and think that’s a good idea. [/quote]

Actually, they are giving away America’s best cupcake making secrets.

I’m pretty sure that means we are now at war with the UK.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
This will be the British fast and furious. Heads should roll. I can’t believe they are handing their best national-security-baking secrets to terrorists and think that’s a good idea. [/quote]

Actually, they are giving away America’s best cupcake making secrets.

I’m pretty sure that means we are now at war with the UK.[/quote]

Fucking Brits! No wonder Bond never gets cooperation from anyone at the CIA (except maybe Felix when they are drunk and out gambling or whoring).

[quote]pgtips wrote:
Those terrosists (who make up a small population of all muslims) are mental/brainwashed/angry enough already… Fucking about with them is not gonna make them any less volatile is it?

P.s. that bacon sandwhich thing is a bit of a cuntish thing to say, I’m glad that if they did think of that, they thought better of it. Seeing as you thought of that with your incredible wit, I’m happy (or hope) you are not in a position of power in any intelligence agency. [/quote]

Because the best way to fight these ‘muslim’ terrorists is with past victories against them.

Not sure about the year but several incidents where a general fighting against muslim armies caught a lot of them, killed the majority of them and let the few go. But not before he buried these dead muslims in pig skins.

They never once tried to attack after that.

Learn history or do you want to keep your head in the sand? Oh and before you shout “DATS RACIST!” Muslims are not a race.

:slight_smile:

Flame away cupcake, your attempts at hurting my feelings with the intelligence insults makes me laugh.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:

P.s. that bacon sandwhich thing is a bit of a cuntish thing to say, I’m glad that if they did think of that, they thought better of it. Seeing as you thought of that with your incredible wit, I’m happy (or hope) you are not in a position of power in any intelligence agency. [/quote]

Because the best way to fight these ‘muslim’ terrorists is with past victories against them.

Not sure about the year but several incidents where a general fighting against muslim armies caught a lot of them, killed the majority of them and let the few go. But not before he buried these dead muslims in pig skins.

Learn history or do you want to keep your head in the sand? Oh and before you shout “DATS RACIST!” Muslims are not a race.

Flame away cupcake, your attempts at hurting my feelings with the intelligence insults makes me laugh.[/quote]

Not flaming, not trying to hurt feelings. Just saying you sound liked a complete and utter dick. Still think you do.
I don’t need to learn history to know that a modern government insulting muslims with bacon jokes is going to end in a lot of violence.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Muslim anger at Danish cartoons Remember this and all the shit that followed? This was caused by a newspaper. Imagine if a government organisation did someting like this. Imagine how many more terrorists that could create… There is already too many of them, why create some more whilst in the process of trying to do the opposite?

please tell me how bacon will help the situation…

[quote]pgtips wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:

Flame away cupcake, your attempts at hurting my feelings with the intelligence insults makes me laugh.[/quote]

Not flaming, not trying to hurt feelings. Just saying you sound liked a complete and utter dick. Still think you do.
I don’t need to learn history to know that a modern government insulting muslims with bacon jokes is going to end in a lot of violence.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Muslim anger at Danish cartoons Remember this and all the shit that followed? This was caused by a newspaper. Imagine if a government organisation did someting like this. Imagine how many more terrorists that could create… There is already too many of them, why create some more whilst in the process of trying to do the opposite?

[/quote]

Well, it’s not about peace, it’s about “death to the [muslim] terrorists”, right?

/sarcasm

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:

[/quote]

Well, it’s not about peace, it’s about “death to the [muslim] terrorists”, right?

/sarcasm[/quote]

Sarcasm on /Haha, yea. Kill them all…

In fact, I have an idea! Lets turn the whole middle east into a glass bowl… then send the scant survivors bacon sandwhiches as relief.

War on terrorism FUCK YEA!!!

/sarcasm off

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]pgtips wrote:
LOL.

Anyone looking up bomb making recipes is fairly well full of hate to begin with.[/quote]

That and I’m sure bending over backwards to make sure we don’t “hurt their feelings” won’t just been seen as being weak and easy targets either.