T Nation

Troll at 24 Hour Fitness


I saw this TROLL at the 24 hour fitness in Point Loma today. Just wanted to share his hard work.

HH is that you?

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
HH is that you?[/quote]

LMAO

I’ve seen these people at 24 Hour before. Stretching and hitting their netbooks… jesus. Check out the Grossmont 24 Hour, that place normally has hilarity.

It would be so much better if we could see some black & red on the screen. You really should have shopped that in.

[quote]on edge wrote:
It would be so much better if we could see some black & red on the screen. You really should have shopped that in.[/quote]

does he LOOK like he’s ever been to this site before?

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
It would be so much better if we could see some black & red on the screen. You really should have shopped that in.[/quote]

does he LOOK like he’s ever been to this site before?[/quote]

no, he doesn’t have a hat on

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

does he LOOK like he’s ever been to this site before?[/quote]

do 70% of the people on this site even look like they’ve ever touched a weight?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

does he LOOK like he’s ever been to this site before?[/quote]

do 70% of the people on this site even look like they’ve ever touched a weight?[/quote]

Part foul, sir. Using percentages is not cool. Take that education crap to bodybuilding.com.

^^did you know 88% of all statistics are made up?

.greg.

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^did you know 88% of all statistics are made up?

.greg.[/quote]

Statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of all people know that.

You two are so wrong.

100% of werewolves are 50% human.

This thread started out at like 87% amusin, now it’s 100 ghey

^ Well you started out 100% ghey, and well, still looks that way.

Says the pooh avatar…

San Diego is chock full of Douches. Glad to see there’s cool dudes like gregron, Safeattheplate and Eureka here too, but yeah, there’s a lot of douchey dudes in SD.

Just drive by balboa park on a weeknight, yeesh

the morbidly obese pooh, thanks

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^did you know 88% of all statistics are made up?

.greg.[/quote]

Statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of all people know that.[/quote]

60% of the time it works all the time.

.greg.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
San Diego is chock full of Douches. Glad to see there’s cool dudes like gregron, Safeattheplate and Eureka here too, but yeah, there’s a lot of douchey dudes in SD.

Just drive by balboa park on a weeknight, yeesh[/quote]

hahaha yeah “Man Diego” has a shit ton of douchey guys. Especially if you go downtown. I wont even go out down there cause it just makes me mad when I see half of the people. I’ll just have my girl go on a girls night if she wants to hit up downtown.

.greg.