Triptorelin

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
I have used Tripto, and had excellent results from it. T level was top of range 8 weeks after last pin (4 weeks after end of SERM use) of a 14 week cycle.

My protocol was:
D1: Last pin (was shooting 300mg Tren Enanthate, 100mg Test E and 100mg Masteron E, E3D, 12 weeks. Last 2 pins were Test E 100mg)
D7: Last Pin of HCG
D1-10 1mg Adex.
D14: 100mcg Triptorelin
D16: Clomid 100mg/100/50/50

The idea behind this was to have extremely low T, and E2, with only the smallest trace of any endogenous hormones in my blood at this time. I experienced joint ‘dryness’, mild E.D. and mood swings from days 10-16. The relief from the tripto was almost instantaneous. My balls felt normal-large and warm, and hanging really low. When on Tren my boys stay close to home, if you know what I mean lol.

After beginning SERMs, I had the normal issues, mood swings, bacne, oil skin, increased semen volume, telling my GF how much I love her 20 times a day and of course the overwhelming urge to watch Twilight, etc…

After I tapered down to 50mg/d Clomid I felt great. I felt normal. I had the feeling I had found the balance we all seek after coming off in about 3 weeks time. It felt great.

Bloods after 9 weeks after coming off indicated my T and Free T levels were topping the range, E2 was slightly elevated but still very much normal. Also I didnt have the stress feeling of losing all my gains and feeling slow and shitty. I felt full of energy and continued to play hockey and rugby with my ‘alpha’ mindset.

Cheers,
-PTD

Everytime I post about Tripto I get a flurry of PMs about sourcing. My source only ships within Canada, and I don’t know of any others. [/quote]

btw PTDave, when you mention you noticed almost instantaneous effects from the trip - are we talking like within hrs from the pin, or more like first cpl days?

The way this thread died I’m sure there must not be any good news, but …what was the final outcome from you guys that used triptorelin? Thanks

It gone through 15-20 threads most that was started between 2011 to 2016. All of them die without anyone returning telling weeks or months after. This is by far the best thread. But Id love to heard from a Trip user after one year what happened.

1 Like

Im interested in using Tirptolerin for PCT single shot 100mcg. How safe is this? Can this dose have suppresssing effect?