T Nation

Triptorelin

Hi all,

I've been reading some pretty encouraging stuff about triptorelin as a PCT drug. I have a couple of questions:

1. As I understand it, you take a single dose of 100mcg before you start your SERMs. Is that dose correct or do I have that wrong?

2. Say you were running test E, and so were waiting the standard 2 weeks for the esters to clear before starting PCT, when would you use the triptorelin? A couple of days before SERMs?

3. Is the use of hCG on cycle, then trip before PCT, then SERMs for PCT overkill?

thanks in advance fellas.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Hi all,

I’ve been reading some pretty encouraging stuff about triptorelin as a PCT drug. I have a couple of questions:

1. As I understand it, you take a single dose of 100mcg before you start your SERMs. Is that dose correct or do I have that wrong?

2. Say you were running test E, and so were waiting the standard 2 weeks for the esters to clear before starting PCT, when would you use the triptorelin? A couple of days before SERMs?

3. Is the use of hCG on cycle, then trip before PCT, then SERMs for PCT overkill?

thanks in advance fellas.[/quote]

Hey RDS,

As you’ve probably seen, I’ve been looking into this stuff pretty closely lately so I’ll share some of what I’ve learned.

In response to your questions:

1. Yes, 100mcg is the standard dose - this is usually the amount RC sites sell it by. I believe the reason this dose became popularized is because of the Italian study published of tripto restoring the bodybuilder’s T levels after 10 + yrs steroid use. I’m guessing you’ve seen that one but I’ll try to post the link just so we can start compiling the info all in one place. We want to be careful with the dosing because higher, more frequent doses are used for chemical castration - shuts down HPTA, I don’t remember what those doses were but from what I recall I believe it’s important to limit use of trip to no more than 3 x 100 mcg doses in one 12 month period, with an adequate amount of time between shots (like months). I’ll edit this post with some better info when I come across it again.

2. I can’t yet say from experience, although I will soon be using trip in a restart attempt trying to recover from a long shutdown due to a botched cycle with no PCT. I will keep the forum up to date with my experience and will provide bloods. However, a well educated forum member recently shared with me his successful use of trip to kick start his SERM PCT, if I remember everything accurately it was after a moderately heavy cycle of Tren E, Test E and Mast E, for 14 weeks. Trip was used at the standard dose of 100mcg, administered 10 days after final pin of gear. Other methods were used to minimize levels of exo T and endo T & E as he came off so there is more to that particular picture, but I think we get the idea. Triptorelin shot was followed with 20/20/20/20 nolva. From what he told me, 4 weeks after finishing the SERM his bloods were all excellent and he pretty well capped the top end of the Total Test range. Sounds very promising.

• To clarify, I’m pretty sure you might want to start the SERMs either the same day or the next day from the trip shot. I’m not 100% on this but I don’t think you want to wait for several days. Will update if I figure this out before anyone else provides an answer - I’m trying to determine this right now for myself as well.
  1. I’m less clear on this part, I’ve been pondering the same question myself in terms of how the tripto and SERM should be combined and whether the combined effect might be overload on the pituitary. The way I see it there is potential for overkill if SERM or trip is dosed too high. Obviously the SERM is stimulating the pituitary to produce LH by hiding E from the top end of the axis, making it think it needs to produce more T which can be aromatized into E. The tripto as a GnRH analogue provides a strong signal to the pituitary to release LH, and if taken by itself, the trip’s effect would eventually be diminished by negative feedback from the T & E it causes to be produced. However, if taken pre or mid SERM treatment, the SERM should prevent nearly all negative feedback on the pituitary - allowing the trip’s effect to continue (I would assume for as long as the drug is bound to the GnRH receptor).

In this way the trip + SERM combo demonstrates a synergistic effect. If this combo caused too high of production of LH, it could essentially be the same desensitizing effect as dosing HCG too high (HCG functions as LH). I don’t know how easy or hard it is for this to occur, but I’m pretty sure if one stays within the 100 mcg dose of trip (and doesn’t use it too often), and moderate dosing of SERM, ie. 20mg ED nolva - then the synergy should be purely beneficial rather than moving into the suppressive range.

Regarding the HCG on cycle prior to PCT, I don’t think this matters too much as long as the HCG dosing is responsible as well. You just wouldn’t want to combine the HCG + SERM due to the resultant LH effect of both drugs (think of it as exo LH + endo LH) - combined level may cause desensitization. Likewise, you would want to end HCG use long enough prior to shooting the trip, so as to allow the HCG (exo LH) to decrease in the blood enough so as not to cause an excess once the trip starts producing the endo LH. I’ve also been advised that finishing the HCG a few days prior to the trip shot, should allow blood levels of T & E to decrease - helping to minimize any suppression of the trip’s most immediate effects.

I don’t present any of this as fact, this is all just my current understanding of these drug’s actions and the body’s subsequent response. Logically though, this does all seem to make sense. In any case, above is one example of a high degree of success with a tripto + SERM PCT after a very suppressive cycle - and with any luck, I’ll be able to post a success story as well after I use the same combo in my restart attempt.

[quote]Robert Paulson wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Hi all,

I’ve been reading some pretty encouraging stuff about triptorelin as a PCT drug. I have a couple of questions:

thanks in advance fellas.[/quote]

Hey RDS,

As you’ve probably seen, I’ve been looking into this stuff pretty closely lately so I’ll share some of what I’ve learned.

In response to your questions:

1. Yes, 100mcg is the standard dose - this is usually the amount RC sites sell it by. I believe the reason this dose became popularized is because of the Italian study published of tripto restoring the bodybuilder’s T levels after 10 + yrs steroid use. I’m guessing you’ve seen that one but I’ll try to post the link just so we can start compiling the info all in one place. We want to be careful with the dosing because higher, more frequent doses are used for chemical castration - shuts down HPTA, I don’t remember what those doses were but from what I recall I believe it’s important to limit use of trip to no more than 3 x 100 mcg doses in one 12 month period, with an adequate amount of time between shots (like months). I’ll edit this post with some better info when I come across it again.

2. I can’t yet say from experience, although I will soon be using trip in a restart attempt trying to recover from a long shutdown due to a botched cycle with no PCT. I will keep the forum up to date with my experience and will provide bloods. However, a well educated forum member recently shared with me his successful use of trip to kick start his SERM PCT, if I remember everything accurately it was after a moderately heavy cycle of Tren E, Test E and Mast E, for 14 weeks. Trip was used at the standard dose of 100mcg, administered 10 days after final pin of gear. Other methods were used to minimize levels of exo T and endo T & E as he came off so there is more to that particular picture, but I think we get the idea. Triptorelin shot was followed with 20/20/20/20 nolva. From what he told me, 4 weeks after finishing the SERM his bloods were all excellent and he pretty well capped the top end of the Total Test range. Sounds very promising.

• To clarify, I’m pretty sure you might want to start the SERMs either the same day or the next day from the trip shot. I’m not 100% on this but I don’t think you want to wait for several days. Will update if I figure this out before anyone else provides an answer - I’m trying to determine this right now for myself as well.
  1. I’m less clear on this part, I’ve been pondering the same question myself in terms of how the tripto and SERM should be combined and whether the combined effect might be overload on the pituitary. The way I see it there is potential for overkill if SERM or trip is dosed too high. Obviously the SERM is stimulating the pituitary to produce LH by hiding E from the top end of the axis, making it think it needs to produce more T which can be aromatized into E. The tripto as a GnRH analogue provides a strong signal to the pituitary to release LH, and if taken by itself, the trip’s effect would eventually be diminished by negative feedback from the T & E it causes to be produced. However, if taken pre or mid SERM treatment, the SERM should prevent nearly all negative feedback on the pituitary - allowing the trip’s effect to continue (I would assume for as long as the drug is bound to the GnRH receptor).

In this way the trip + SERM combo demonstrates a synergistic effect. If this combo caused too high of production of LH, it could essentially be the same desensitizing effect as dosing HCG too high (HCG functions as LH). I don’t know how easy or hard it is for this to occur, but I’m pretty sure if one stays within the 100 mcg dose of trip (and doesn’t use it too often), and moderate dosing of SERM, ie. 20mg ED nolva - then the synergy should be purely beneficial rather than moving into the suppressive range.

Regarding the HCG on cycle prior to PCT, I don’t think this matters too much as long as the HCG dosing is responsible as well. You just wouldn’t want to combine the HCG + SERM due to the resultant LH effect of both drugs (think of it as exo LH + endo LH) - combined level may cause desensitization. Likewise, you would want to end HCG use long enough prior to shooting the trip, so as to allow the HCG (exo LH) to decrease in the blood enough so as not to cause an excess once the trip starts producing the endo LH. I’ve also been advised that finishing the HCG a few days prior to the trip shot, should allow blood levels of T & E to decrease - helping to minimize any suppression of the trip’s most immediate effects.

I don’t present any of this as fact, this is all just my current understanding of these drug’s actions and the body’s subsequent response. Logically though, this does all seem to make sense. In any case, above is one example of a high degree of success with a tripto + SERM PCT after a very suppressive cycle - and with any luck, I’ll be able to post a success story as well after I use the same combo in my restart attempt.[/quote]

Good info! Looking forward to updates on your experience.

Robert that was a really interesting response, I’ll be interested to hear how you get on

I really wish more guys here would use this compound–I’m hella interested in it. Though since I have relegated myself to a lifetime of TRT, it is mostly useless for me personally. But doesnt mean I dont want to quench my intellectual curiosity!

I think it’s about to catch on mainstream very soon. The few guys around that have used it for PCT insist that it will be a staple in their PCTs going forward. I think as more guys start to post about it and provide info and experience for the rest, it’ll be used hand in hand with SERMs.

Would love to hear from BBB about it bc he’s the only guy who seems to have some experience that I haven’t heard about. But apparently he’s no longer around? Very unfortunate if that’s the case, guy was a T Nation legend.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I really wish more guys here would use this compound–I’m hella interested in it. Though since I have relegated myself to a lifetime of TRT, it is mostly useless for me personally. But doesnt mean I dont want to quench my intellectual curiosity![/quote]

Same here. I’d like to know how well it works. I guess since I am on self TRT instead of legit TRT like you, I can do whatever I want so maybe I will give it a shot after I finish the next few meets and have a good bit of time between meets.

I think I might use it in my next PCT. It’s cheap as chips from research sites

This stuff seems interesting, read this from another site as well:

[quote]: Here’s some 411 on triptorelin if you havent seen it. The more I hear from people using this, the more amazed I become of the stuff.

Plus I have a true testimony of a friend who’s test serum level was below 100 even after using hcg for an extended peroid of time. He ran trip and his problems were solved. will that be the case for everyone? only time will tell.

GnRH (triptorelin) 100mcg
Dosing and side effects

Like many chemicals, we want to really pay attention to our dosing. GnRH makes a great jumpstart, probably now the most effective jumpstart chem, because unlike hcg, it stimulates both lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - to a higher extent and has a much more lasting effect. But much like hcg, dihydrotestosterone, HMB, ect ect, we need to be very careful with our pituitary and avoid hyper-stimulation. We need to pulse it once, at a small dose, simulating the pulse that is normally sent from our brain, and then let our bodies do the rest of the work.
GnRH is so powerful that large doses (around 4mg), repeated once a month, is being used as a chemical form of castration. This dose is so intense on the pituitary, that it hyper-stimulates, resulting in castration-like levels of testosterone serum in the body. Much like hcg, dosing is delicate, and too much is not a good thing. We need to use GnRH as a restart, one-and-done, and not over-do things because it may have a much more opposite and negative effect.

Without any further talk, here is my recommendation for use. One single 100mcg dose per cycle, after all esters have cleared the body and you are 100% ready for recovery. hcg should still be used on-cycle, but in my opinion this full-stimulation should be saved for the PCT and recovery phase. Use hcg on cycle to continue simulating lh - leutenizing hormone - , and then GnRH in the post cycle. Studies I have read have seen results from even 600mcg used in a three-day period, and still hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - function was completely restored, and his hormone levels remained within the normal range during three checkups within the following year. This suggests that the restart will not have the �¢??flare�¢?? effect if used at reasonable doses. Another study showed the same effect, with a dose of only one 100mcg injection into a bodybuilder who had been shutdown for 13 years. That said, no more then 100mcg per 4 months. Do not exceed 1mg within a year to avoid the castration-like shutdown of your system. That even gives you room to do it after an 8-week cycle, take the appropriate time off, and then begin another. And for oral-only cycles that are under 8 weeks, save your money, as triptorelin is not cheap stuff. Better yet, don�¢??t do oral only cycles, as they are a waste of time, but that�¢??s a whole nother fish to fry, which I will do later. [quote/]

Looks promising and for now it is a fairly cheap price. It looks like a few things would be changed cycle and PCT, like cutting back on the Nolvadex dosage to perhaps just 20/20/20/20. Also, would HGC still be ran up to 5 days before PCT? Then Trip 1 day before start of PCT?

that’s what’s confusing me: how long to stop the hCG before the trip…

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
that’s what’s confusing me: how long to stop the hCG before the trip…[/quote]

I would think just as long as you would otherwise for PCT–5-7 days. Let it clear before attempting a restart.

yeah probably, when I do use it that’s what I’ll do.

Meant to drop this in here a while ago but got sidetracked:

CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
Mechanism of Action

Triptorelin is a synthetic decapeptide agonist analog of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH). Comparative in vitro studies showed that triptorelin was 100-fold more active than native GnRH in stimulating luteinizing hormone release from monolayers of dispersed rat pituitary cells in culture and 20-fold more active than native GnRH in displacing 125I-GnRH from pituitary receptor sites. In animal studies, triptorelin pamoate was found to have 13-fold higher luteinizing hormone-releasing activity and 21-fold higher follicle-stimulating hormone-releasing activity compared to the native GnRH.
Pharmacodynamics

Following the first administration, there is a transient surge in circulating levels of luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, and estradiol [see ADVERSE REACTIONS]. After chronic and continuous administration, usually 2 to 4 weeks after initiation of therapy, a sustained decrease in LH and FSH secretion and marked reduction of testicular steroidogenesis are observed. A reduction of serum testosterone concentration to a level typically seen in surgically castrated men is obtained. Consequently, the result is that tissues and functions that depend on these hormones for maintenance become quiescent. These effects are usually reversible after cessation of therapy.

Following a single intramuscular injection of TRELSTAR (triptorelin pamoate for injectable suspension) :

TRELSTAR (triptorelin pamoate for injectable suspension) 3.75 mg: serum testosterone levels first increased, peaking on Day 4, and declined thereafter to low levels by Week 4 in healthy male volunteers.

TRELSTAR (triptorelin pamoate for injectable suspension) 11.25 mg: serum testosterone levels first increased, peaking on Days 2 â?? 3, and declined thereafter to low levels by Weeks 3 â?? 4 in men with advanced prostate cancer.

TRELSTAR (triptorelin pamoate for injectable suspension) 22.5 mg: serum testosterone levels first increased, peaking on Day 3, and declined thereafter to low levels by Weeks 3 â?? 4 in men with advanced prostate cancer.
Pharmacokinetics

Results of pharmacokinetic investigations conducted in healthy men indicate that after intravenous bolus administration, triptorelin is distributed and eliminated according to a 3-compartment model and corresponding half-lives are approximately 6 minutes, 45 minutes, and 3 hours.
Absorption

Following a single intramuscular injection of TRELSTAR (triptorelin pamoate for injectable suspension) to patients with prostate cancer, mean peak serum concentrations of 28.4 ng/mL, 38.5 ng/mL, and 44.1 ng/mL occurred in 1 to 3 hours after the 3.75 mg, 11.25 mg, and 22.5 mg formulations, respectively.

Triptorelin did not accumulate over 9 months (3.75 mg and 11.25 mg) or 12 months (22.5 mg) of treatment.
Distribution

The volume of distribution following a single intravenous bolus dose of 0.5 mg of triptorelin peptide was 30 â?? 33 L in healthy male volunteers. There is no evidence that triptorelin, at clinically relevant concentrations, binds to plasma proteins.
Metabolism

The metabolism of triptorelin in humans is unknown, but is unlikely to involve hepatic microsomal enzymes (cytochrome P-450). The effect of triptorelin on the activity of other drug metabolizing enzymes is also unknown. Thus far, no metabolites of triptorelin have been identified. Pharmacokinetic data suggest that C-terminal fragments produced by tissue degradation are either completely degraded in the tissues, or rapidly degraded in plasma, or cleared by the kidneys.
Excretion

Triptorelin is eliminated by both the liver and the kidneys. Following intravenous administration of 0.5 mg triptorelin peptide to six healthy male volunteers with a creatinine clearance of 149.9 mL/min, 41.7% of the dose was excreted in urine as intact peptide with a total triptorelin clearance of 211.9 mL/min. This percentage increased to 62.3% in patients with liver disease who have a lower creatinine clearance (89.9 mL/min). It has also been observed that the nonrenal clearance of triptorelin (patient anuric, CIcreat = 0) was 76.2 mL/min, thus indicating that the nonrenal elimination of triptorelin is mainly dependent on the liver.

AND

Triptorelin (Systemic)

VA CLASSIFICATION
Primary: AN500

Commonly used brand name(s): Trelstar Depot.

Note: For a listing of dosage forms and brand names by country availability, see Dosage Forms section(s).

Category:

Antineoplastic â??

Indications

Accepted

Carcinoma, prostate (treatment)â??Triptorelin is indicated for the palliative treatment of advanced prostatic carcinoma.{01}

Pharmacology/Pharmacokinetics

Physicochemical characteristics:
Molecular weightâ??
Triptorelin: 1311. 45{02}
Triptorelin pamoate: 1699.9{01}

Mechanism of action/Effect:

Triptorelin is a synthetic luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) analog. Like naturally occurring LHRH that is produced by the hypothalamus, initial or intermittent administration of triptorelin stimulates release of gonadotropins, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), from the anterior pituitary. Long-term, sustained use of triptorelin is associated with an early phase of increased LH and FSH levels, followed by their suppression.{01}

In males, the release of LH and FSH results in a transient increase in testosterone concentrations. However, monthly administration of triptorelin in the treatment of prostatic carcinoma suppresses secretion of LH and FSH, with a resultant fall in testosterone concentrations and a pharmacologic castration within 4 weeks following initial administration.{01}

Other actions/effects:

A transient surge in circulating estradiol also occurs following initiation of triptorelin therapy, but chronic and continuous administration results in a marked reduction of ovarian steroidogenesis.{01}

Distribution:

Following intravenous administration of 0.5 mg of triptorelin , the apparent volume of distribution was 30â??33 L in healthy male volunteers.{01}

Protein binding:

There is no evidence that triptorelin, at clinically relevant concentrations, binds to plasma proteins{01}.

Biotransformation:

The mechanism by which triptorelin is metabolized is unknown. Hepatic microsomal enzymes (specifically, the P-450 system) is unlikely to be involved, but the activity of other drug-metabolizing enzymes in unknown; no metabolites of triptorelin have been identified. Pharmacokinetic data suggest that C-terminal fragments produced by tissue degradation are either completely degraded in the tissues, rapidly degraded in the plasma, or are cleared by the kidneys.{01}

Half-life:

Following intravenous administration of 0.5 mg of triptorelin peptide :

Males with normal renal function (average creatinine clearance 150 mL per minute [mL/min]): 2.81 hours.{01}

Males with moderate renal function impairment (average creatinine clearance 40 mL/min): 6.56 hours.{01}

Males with severe renal function impairment (average creatinine clearance 9 mL/min): 7.65 hours.{01}

Males with liver function impairment (average creatinine clearance 90 mL/min): 7.58 hours.{01}

Although half-life is increased in patients with liver or renal function impairment, it is unknown whether dosage adjustment is required.{01}

Onset of action:

Transient increases in testosterone occurs within the first 4 days of therapy. A decline in testosterone concentrations to castration levels occurs within 4 weeks.{01}

Time to peak concentration:

1 hour (range, 1 to 3 hours).{01}

Peak plasma concentration:

Mean, 28.43 nanograms per mL following intramuscular administration of 3.75 mg of triptorelin pamoate to healthy male volunteers{01}

Duration of action:

Suppression of testosterone concentrations to castration levels persists for the duration of therapy. Plasma concentrations decreased to 0.84 nanograms/mL at 4 weeks in healthy males that received 3.75 mg of triptorelin pamoate intramuscularly; at 8 weeks following administration, testosterone plasma concentrations had returned to near baseline levels.{01}

Elimination:

Following intravenous administration of 0.5 mg of triptorelin peptide â??
Hepatic: unknown amount.{01}
Renal: 42% as intact peptide; increases to 62% in patients with liver disease and decreased creatinine clearance.{01}

Precautions to Consider

Cross-sensitivity and/or related problems

Patients with a known hypersensitivity to other LHRH agonists or to LHRH may be sensitive to triptorelin.{01}

Carcinogenicity

The incidence of benign and malignant pituitary tumors and histiosarcomas , as well as mortality, increased with dose in rats given 0.3, 2 and 8 times the recommended human therapeutic dose (based on body surface area) over 13-19 months. No oncogenic effect was noted in mice given approximately 8 times the human therapeutic dose (based on body surface area) every 28 days for 18 months.{01}

Something else that’s recently crept into my understanding - to take best advantage of tripto nolva synergy we want to pay attention to half lives and time needed to reach peak plasma concentration.

Since the nolva will help to increase and prolong the trip’s effect, as well as providing it’s own beneficial effects which we already know all about, it would stand to reason that we’d want nolva to have taken effect by the time the trip does.

Most sources have nolvadex’ time to peak plasma concentration at between 3-6 hrs, and it seems that tripto’s time to peak plasma concentration is between 1-3 hrs. IMHO, If we want to stick as close as possible to the anecdotal accounts of guys who’ve used the combo with success (they seem to have all kickstarted PCT w/ the trip on DAY 1), then it would make sense to take the nolva in the morning or early afternoon, followed by the trip around 4-5 hrs later. This would mean that by the 5th or 6th hr after taking the nolva, when it should be reaching peak concentration, the trip is also reaching it’s peak concentration.

^^ This is prob the way I’ll go in a few days time once I start the next phase of my recovery, I want to take advantage of the synergy but also want to copy what’s worked well for others.

However, the long half life of nolva (5-7 days) also provides us the option of going several days or even weeks into nolva treatment before pinning the trip - theoretically this way makes sure to take full advantage of the synergy between both drugs. The subtleties seem a bit complicated to me though (possible overkill?), and I prefer to stick to the combination of what has worked for others already but also makes scientific sense.

eventually someone’ll use it and we’ll know for sure

I have used Tripto, and had excellent results from it. T level was top of range 8 weeks after last pin (4 weeks after end of SERM use) of a 14 week cycle.

My protocol was:
D1: Last pin (was shooting 300mg Tren Enanthate, 100mg Test E and 100mg Masteron E, E3D, 12 weeks. Last 2 pins were Test E 100mg)
D7: Last Pin of HCG
D1-10 1mg Adex.
D14: 100mcg Triptorelin
D16: Clomid 100mg/100/50/50

The idea behind this was to have extremely low T, and E2, with only the smallest trace of any endogenous hormones in my blood at this time. I experienced joint ‘dryness’, mild E.D. and mood swings from days 10-16. The relief from the tripto was almost instantaneous. My balls felt normal-large and warm, and hanging really low. When on Tren my boys stay close to home, if you know what I mean lol.

After beginning SERMs, I had the normal issues, mood swings, bacne, oil skin, increased semen volume, telling my GF how much I love her 20 times a day and of course the overwhelming urge to watch Twilight, etc…

After I tapered down to 50mg/d Clomid I felt great. I felt normal. I had the feeling I had found the balance we all seek after coming off in about 3 weeks time. It felt great.

Bloods after 9 weeks after coming off indicated my T and Free T levels were topping the range, E2 was slightly elevated but still very much normal. Also I didnt have the stress feeling of losing all my gains and feeling slow and shitty. I felt full of energy and continued to play hockey and rugby with my ‘alpha’ mindset.

Cheers,
-PTD

Everytime I post about Tripto I get a flurry of PMs about sourcing. My source only ships within Canada, and I don’t know of any others.

where’d you get it big fella?

I’m just kidding…

What dose did you use?

DONT ASK ME FOR SOURCES FUUUUUUUUUU. lol j/k

100mcg in 1 sub-q shot. Was the dose cited in all 3 Tripto studies I could find on PubMed, and was the dose offered.

Cheers
-PTD

cool, thanks for that. I’m sold on the stuff. Hopefully I’ll get as big and strong as you Dave!

Ya thanks for the personal account Dave, solid info.

I just pinned my trip today, 100mcg shot subQ 5 hours after my first dose of 40mg nolvadex. Will report back with subjective results and hopefully some bloods before long. So far I can say I felt like total shit when I got out of bed this AM, I took my nolva round 7hrs ago and my trip about 2.5 hrs ago and I feel pretty good. At the moment, my whole junkyard is hanging like it used to - encouraging, and hope to see more improvements over the next cpl days.

EDIT I accidentally typed 500mcg when I posted this - THAT IS AN ERROR!! I USED THE STANDARD DOSE OF 100mcg I’m no expert but from what I understand it could be very damaging to dose higher than 100mcg