Triptorelin for Pct

Hey ppl, I ordered triptorelin (GnRH) 100 mcgs online but it came in powder form. I’m lost how do I use it.

well, if you’re using it during PCT, it’s a waste. most SERMs reduce IGF1 levels quite dramatically, which means an hGH supplement is gonna be a waste. i’d wait unit you’re done with PCT to try it…

Triptorelin at the very beginning of pct is fantastic IMO, but only for long term users who do long cycles or have a history of difficult recovery… CYCO, its not a ghrp…its a gnrh…used to stimulate fsh and lh. It should not be used often though. OP google how to reconstitute peptides.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
well, if you’re using it during PCT, it’s a waste. most SERMs reduce IGF1 levels quite dramatically, which means an hGH supplement is gonna be a waste. i’d wait unit you’re done with PCT to try it…[/quote]

hey, disregard this completely… for some reason i was thinking about the GHRP’s… too much beer last night, apparently.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
Triptorelin at the very beginning of pct is fantastic IMO, but only for long term users who do long cycles or have a history of difficult recovery… CYCO, its not a ghrp…its a gnrh…used to stimulate fsh and lh. It should not be used often though. OP google how to reconstitute peptides.[/quote]

hey, thanks for the correction… i have no idea why i got that mixed up.