‘day and night’ by kid cudi

Hell no[/quote]

hell yes

kid cudi is trippn in the video the whole time

what a lonely stoner.

Some suggestions:

Alex Grey - World Spirit DVD

Fantasia

…thats a pretty good movie if no ones seen it.

I watched the Fountain on acid one time. Some slow parts, but a lot of it was pretty cool.

[Edit: I thought you wanted stuff to watch too]

Do not listen to acid bath or you will freak out.

If that is what you want than listen to Bleed me an ocean, Grave flower and Venus blue.

I was thinkin something along the lines of this:

or

(video is fucked up but the song is straight)

listen to mars volta. Amazing if you’re going to be high. Ratatat is great too.

[quote]Grindsmen wrote:
Skinny Puppy

Autechre

You’ve been warned.[/quote]

YES. This.

If I’m high on something I generally talk shit with friends, or have sex with an attractive female.

Do you have access to either of those?

I would say anything from the psychedelic period like Pink Floyd and Iron Butterfly will work. Also, someone mentioned Skinny Puppy.

are u going to be high off something? or do u just want some shit to listen too?

theres so much music out there thats soley made for listeners under the influence.

with that said, ive been in a car full of kids and all of us were wasted high off sum acid and the radio was on some mexican station…we pulled up at a gas station with smoke pourin out the doors wen we opened them…all laughing ourselves into comas…it was one of the most intense things ever…i actually saw me and them in a hallucinated mexican shell…we all looked the same just what we would look like if we were mexican. It was fuking crazy.

[quote]The Greek wrote:
I was thinkin something along the lines of this:

or

(video is fucked up but the song is straight)[/quote]

Electro House

Trance

[quote]masonator wrote:
Listen to Mastodon’s new album, Crack the Skye and read the lyrics. It has to do with astral projection, wormholes, time travel, and Rasputin. Trippy. [/quote]

Listen to this man.

Rush 2112

[quote]masonator wrote:
Listen to Mastodon’s new album, Crack the Skye and read the lyrics. It has to do with astral projection, wormholes, time travel, and Rasputin. Trippy. [/quote]

I was just at a concert of theirs on Friday. There were so many people smoking pot in that room. I am pretty sure I got high from just being in the damn room.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
masonator wrote:
Listen to Mastodon’s new album, Crack the Skye and read the lyrics. It has to do with astral projection, wormholes, time travel, and Rasputin. Trippy.

I was just at a concert of theirs on Friday. There were so many people smoking pot in that room. I am pretty sure I got high from just being in the damn room.
[/quote]

They’re an awesome band…any trippy moments?

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
jchenky wrote:
masonator wrote:
Listen to Mastodon’s new album, Crack the Skye and read the lyrics. It has to do with astral projection, wormholes, time travel, and Rasputin. Trippy.

They’re an awesome band…any trippy moments?[/quote]

They had some interesting videos going on the screen behind them. Unsure if they were their music videos or not. They were pretty trippy. The flashing lights were also making my head spin.

Good shows to do drungs to Pink Floyd’s movie The Wall, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Passion of the Christ and American Psycho

I have 3 ambient suggestions that’ll send you into another realm… especially with headphones. These have no hard beats, no vocals, just melodic, atmospheric and textured soundscapes that border on great soundtrack.

Check out the “Consciousness” album by Windy and Carl.
(Here’s a sample… it’s the 4th track on the album: - YouTube)

Also try Stars Of The Lid’s “The Tired Sounds Of Stars Of The Lid”. - YouTube

Another good one is Jonn Serrie’s album “Planetary Chronicles Vol. II”. - YouTube