T Nation

Triple Threat Supplement Approach

I was thinking of stacking Alpha Male, Rez-V and Creatine.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I just leaned out to single digit BF and it’s time to ass 25lbs over the next 5-6 months of quality size.

Whey.

My protein intake and supplementation has been priority over the years. I am just curious to see if adding these supplements will help increase strength over the next few months. I have had 3 bottle of Alpha Male for a while so I figure why not.

Thanks for the interest though

make sure you have fish oil in there.

Also I have been extremely impressed with Rhodiola Rosea.

[quote]liston78 wrote:
I was thinking of stacking Alpha Male, Rez-V and Creatine.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I just leaned out to single digit BF and it’s time to ass 25lbs over the next 5-6 months of quality size.

[/quote]

I wonder how the below stack would fare:
6-Oxo Extreme
11-Oxo
Alpha Male

I should state that Protein, Fish oil and ZMA have been steady supps for a while now.

I also drink Surge postwork. I know Im a Biotest whore but show me a better bang for the buck and I’ll gladly listen.

How has the Rhodiola Rosea worked out for you Hunter? Results/effects etc…

You gonna make a big deal about adding creatine to your supplements? Prepare to be disappointed to say the least…

Hmmm I wasn’t sure I gave the impression I was making a “Big deal” about any of these supplements. If I wanted to make a big deal I’d be on a AAS cycle.

So what’s the question again?

Alpha Male and REZ-V is a well documented stack and creatine is so tame and proven that it really shouldn’t even be included in a list of your “stack”.

[quote]liston78 wrote:
My protein intake and supplementation has been priority over the years. I am just curious to see if adding these supplements will help increase strength over the next few months. I have had 3 bottle of Alpha Male for a while so I figure why not.

Thanks for the interest though[/quote]

Now that you’ve mentioned it, yes, those things will help increase size along with your proteins. But why, this time, did you mention strength instead of size? Which one are you prioritizing?

MSD- Believe me I understand the annoyance of using the word “stack” when it comes to supps, it just seemed more succinct than stating “here’s a list of supplements I will be taking together”

Good Point mentioning size then strength. With that I meant as my strength increases I will be able to lift heavier weights thus building size.

Is there something I am missing here? I would assume the two would have to go together.

If you can gain size without increased strength then I am prioritizing size right now.

11-T?

Look at Mass Stack and Nookie Stack.

You’re crazy! Crazy I tell you! It can’t be done! The results would be catastrophic!!

UH… actually, a lot of people seemed to be pretty happy with the results they’ve gotten, what could it hurt? Throw 'em in and see what happens.

S