Trigglypuff Gives Her First Interview

I genuinely struggled to grasp if this was real or not. She has a “social justice attorney” on to protect her from triggers, this shit genuinely scares me more than neo nazi’s.

For those unaware of trigglypuff:

I got to the 1:45 mark and had to shut it off.

Is it just me or are we seeing lots of young women with more masculine voices and men with feminine like voices?

1 Like

I recently saw this.

I could only get 3 minutes in. Felt like a bad comedy sketch.

Lol, this reminds of Chris Crocker’s famous ‘Leave Britney alone’ video…obvious troll is obvious!!!

When the Social Justice lawyer came in is when I had to shut it off…

Although, thinking about it, I think I’m going to become a social justice therapist. I have a feeling I’ll have a lot of clients in about 5 to 10 years.

2 Likes

The atty should have her law licensed revoked, and both of them should be deported from the planet.

1 Like

Seriously, what the hell was that woman talking about? Being “triggered” is defamation, abuse, harassment, and suppression of free speech? She need to get herself a legal dictionary. Shoving feathers up your ass doesn’t make you a chicken.

3 Likes

The “attorney” explains she uses watermarked pictures to stick it to big corporations, then two minutes later says she and her client are copyrighting “trigglypuff.” Is this real life?

I listened to nearly the whole interview yesterday. Well, I had it on in the background at least.

I’m having a hard time believing it can be real. It just seems so over-the-top. Are there really people like that?

I believe there are, and always have been. But in the past I think they would have been laughed out of the public square. Of course she is being laughed at now, but instead of retreating to her corner to cry, and maybe take stock of her life, she ups the ante on her foolishness.

That is totally satirical.

The progressive movement is constantly moving the goalposts as to what they find “offensive” and “Triggering”.

Chalk writing for instance is enough to turn these little pussnuggets into quivering piles of fail.

It is the slow castration of our society.

Can’t be real.

I made it to 3:17… Can’t be real, and I agree with @therajraj that either this “chick” is on something or it’s man doing her voice.

I think this video is 4 or 5 people trying to play out a joke, a 35m unfunny joke.

And if she said “like” one more time I was going to vomit.

You gotta listen further. It becomes clear that they’re joking. Poorly, but joking none the less.

Bout fuckin’ time you showed up.

1 Like

“Interview with TrigglyPuff and her lawyer Suzanne Sommerset
Co-hosts: Hannah and BundyBear2908
** NOTE: Obvious parody interview is obvious.**”

Come one, people, it says right in the video description this isn’t real.

Been busy man… I’ll try and stick around and watch shit circle the drain.

Missed you guys too.

The shit has only gotten worse, SJW’s don’t respond well to scrutiny. I don’t know how Milo kept his cool, it would be hard not to lay this bitch out.

LOL gotta love Milo but he was quite nervous there. Last time I saw him that nervous was when rogan unloaded on him for being a self hating gay man on his podcast.