Trigger Finger, Anyone Had It?

Just curious. If so, how did you heal it?

I can promise you at least one response, if not the only responses you will get, will be to see a doctor about this issue.

locate clock tower or grounded area. Get bone support, find natural point of aim, rifle in the pocket, firm grip, slow steady squeeze between inhaling and exhaling, repeat as needed.

Yeah, from bustin a cap in all those motherfucka’s asses, biatch.

Yeah, it scared the crap out of me at first.

I got it when I worked as a masoners helper. The sand they were using needed to be shoveled against a screen to make sure there weren’t any large rocks in the mortar. After about 3 dump truck loads, I would wake up and for the first few hours of the day it would lock as soon as I closed my fingers. It was the least of my concerns as I would get woken up in the middle of the night from the burning pain in my hands.

It healed when I went back to university and stopped doing ten hours of manual labour a day. If I remember correctly, it took about 1.5 months.

Can’t you just think about baseball or do math problems in your head? I have heard that doing Kegels can help with this problem too. Don’t be ashamed about it, I think it’s a common problem with younger men, although it’s never been a problem for me.

DB

[quote]fraggle wrote:
Yeah, it scared the crap out of me at first.

I got it when I worked as a masoners helper. The sand they were using needed to be shoveled against a screen to make sure there weren’t any large rocks in the mortar. After about 3 dump truck loads, I would wake up and for the first few hours of the day it would lock as soon as I closed my fingers. It was the least of my concerns as I would get woken up in the middle of the night from the burning pain in my hands.

It healed when I went back to university and stopped doing ten hours of manual labour a day. If I remember correctly, it took about 1.5 months.[/quote]
thanks for the feedback

I had it in my thumb. mine locked completely shut and wouldn’t extend at all. after about a week my parents were convinced it wasn’t jammed and took me to the doctor. he forced it open and gave me a cortisone shot.