Tried Every Protocol. Started Every Day Injections

Currently e3d

Give it almost 8 weeks and reassess. Some feel great on daily shots. Some don’t. It’s all an experiment right now to find what works (if anything)

1 Like

You shouldnt need an AI with your e2 in the low 30s.

It was when i was on 125mg e5d, its 175mg a week. My e2 was 61 on injection day before injection. But i only feeled god for 2-3 day on 0,125 armidex then next shot i took 0,125 again an started to feel realy low and depressed and high rate of anexity. So i dont want to take 1 ai again.

Gotcha, think when I first started my e2 hit the 60s and I was not feeling good either.

I Will, the 2 first days i did get morning Wood and spontanious erections thrue the day, and random hearth palpations thrue the day that lasted for 1 hour each time it happend. thats gone now i think my e2 dropped in the beggining from lower dose and now is raiseing again. I use to get that random Wood and hearth palpations when i taked ai to.

Every time you change something expect to go through some crap. If it doesn’t happen then great but if it does you’re mentally prepared to get through it without adding other drugs or changing shit restarting the clock.

3 Likes

Yes, iam going to keep it the same 20mg ed and in 8 weeks i hope i Will feel better and have better motivation and hope this enoying headace and pressure in my head Will disepare.

" I just want this pressure and damn brainfog to goaway."

I get that pressure type feeling too sometimes. I thought it was hematocrit being a little high but my blood tests didn’t show that. Then I thought it was estrogen, but that’s not it either. My blood pressure is fine as well. I’m not really sure what causes the pressure. It kind of comes and goes.

Yes its real anoying, i got it allmost 24/7 and cant concentrate. Feel like my head is in a bubbel. When i got it i feel kind of negative to and irritable.

2 weeks on 20mg ed now. Still up and down thrue the day. Sexdrive is good but headace still there. And get hearth palpations that lasts for like 1 hour some times. Waking up in the mornings with the hearthpalpations to sometimes. And bloated face some days. And realy dry skin in my face and hair.

These changes take time. Keep us updated.

It takes 6 weeks at least. So you have 4 more to go

Have you considered the implants? I switched to them a couple years ago. Much more stable and even response for 6 months at a time.

This is a terrible choice

6 weeks now. Cant say i feel anybetter, think im going back to twice a week. Implants never heard of them.

If you inject morning try to inject evening time

1 Like

Probably means pellets.

After 6 weeks i still got same symptom, headace pressure thats killing me. Feels like my nerves is out side my skin. Like im stuck in fight flight mode. General bad mood all the time. Cant even drink coffe anymore feels like my head is overstiumulated all the time and the pressure in my head gets worse. Not tired more like wired. Its like i never can realax. If im training i get so fucking tense, training should make you feel better and realax, it dosent do that anymore. Feels like i got way to much noradrenline or something from trt or some of it metabolites. Just dont know what i should do now. Cant keep living like this.

Are you still on every day injections?
Is it cypionate, legit pharma source?
Any other drugs or supplements? Is it sub-q or IM?

Yes still ed injections. Testosterone enanthe Parma grade. No outher medications or drugs. Im injections.