T Nation

Tried and True Template vs PHAT for Mass

In your opinion, which one is the overall best?

Effort. Putting your all in it, that’s the overall best.

[quote]Jynx wrote:
In your opinion, which one is the overall best?

[/quote]

phat is a template, there are many variations used by alot of big people.

[quote]ToTheTop_TTT wrote:
Effort. Putting your all in it, that’s the overall best.[/quote]

I find it funny when someone post that. Of course sherlock effort is important. I assumea guy who take time to ask for advice on a workout is motivated to grow and thus putting effort in the gym. There are workout more optimal than other the dude just asking an opinion.

In my opinion the guys asking most about training advices dont put enough effort and thus they seek “the best/better” training techniques. But hey, thats just me. Happy New Year!

In my opinion the guys asking most about training advices dont put enough effort and thus they seek “the best/better” training techniques. But hey, thats just me. Happy New Year![/quote]

Strong illogic statement .So the guy looking for training advice are the one who dont put effort? So I guess all dude training at westside barbell, or all pro IFBB who go for trainer like Meadow or nutritionist dont put effort? What the point of a training website or forum if its not for training advices? Why are you on this website if YOUR are not looking for training advice? Making friend?

Effort. Putting your all in it, that’s the overall best.[/quote]

Are you GTFOPowerRack in disquise? LOL