Tricks for Appetite on Cycle

Please post any personal tips or tricks you use to get enough food in on cycle. I have no problem with appetite in general, but the huge amount of calories I’ve been taking in since going “on” can be a bit much. Here are a few tricks I have found helpful in keeping the appetite up. Please note, tricks for stimulating the appetite are preferred as opposed to tips for getting more calories in.

1. Starting the day with a huge load of high GI carbs. I find a big sugary start to the day creates a hunger that can last all day. Good stuff.

2. Diet sodas. If I drink diet sodas (diet coke esp), after a certain number I start to get hungry, no matter now much I have already eaten. This is quite a powerful one, and combined with number one, I can end up eating too much sometimes.

3. B12 Injections. Since starting these in daily, my appetite has had a nice boost.

Chime in fellas…

GHRP-6

Pot

Interesting, because I find that diet sodas blunt my appetite! Things I do to get more food in:

1. GHRP-6! I don’t know if this is what you had in mind, but 300-500mcg shot IM will give you a nice appetite boost. Ideal if you have a decent buffet near by.

2. WMS before a carb meal. I got this idea from Justin Harris. Say I have 2 cups of rice or oats, but I need more carbs, I have a WMS shake 10-15mins before. This is ideal because it does not make you feel full, and it allows the WMS to be absorbed first, which you should do in principle anyway. In the morning I have WMS, BCAAs, and creatine on a high carb day, then follow that with breakfast.

How could I forget pot? Nothing beats getting blazed for a case of the munchies, GHRP-6 I have yet to try. What is a WMS? And for the diet sodas, it has to be ones sweetened with aspartame, splenda doesn’t have the same effect. Im not a fan of splenda, it’s a carcinogenic time bomb IMO.

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:
What is a WMS? And for the diet sodas, it has to be ones sweetened with aspartame, splenda doesn’t have the same effect. Im not a fan of splenda, it’s a carcinogenic time bomb IMO.[/quote]

And aspartame isnt??

WMS is waxy maize starch

Aspartame is in a different chemical class than splenda. Sucralose contains two primary alkyl halide groups. Alkyl halides are one of the most carcinogenic classes of chemicals on the planet. The fact that it contains two groups in the same molecule is even worse, it makes sucralose an excellent candidate for DNA intercalation.