Trick People to Think You're Good Looking

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
I’d hit it before and after…

Why does she wear contacts? She’s got a little of that sexy librarian thing going on…[/quote]

Not nearly as funny as 2.8 million hits in 3 days would suggest, but I still laughed at the master’s degree part.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
She was DEF busted before she put 2 hours into her costume. This was a cool eye opener though…shit maybe those girls I banged werent as hot as I thought. Damn![/quote]
lulz!

I’d skullfuck her. Why not? Right in the fucking ear…

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
What is that crap. Not only it gets on my nerve but it makes me want to stop any kind of social interaction.

I am not surprised that it was posted by this creepy Pch2 prick.

This is maybe the truth if you perceive life like worthless cynic airhead like Pch2 but for all of us decent people with values it is not.

Not funny at all. fuck you[/quote]

Huh?

[quote]karma wrote:
WTF? How anyone can think she was more attractive/remotely attractive before the makeup is beyond me. I thought the vid was a perfect example of the truth… there really aren’t that many genuinely attractive women out there. For 95% of women, hotness is just smoke and mirrors. NTTAWWT. Most of her attempts at digs/insults are really just the truth that’s so non-PC, people can’t accept it for what it is.

Totally agree that her frozen face (was she being silly or has she botox’d herself into complete expressionlessness?) and weird voice kind of kill the humor of her shpiel.

But I’d still hit it.

If I were drunk enough.[/quote]

Men are simple. We don’t want all women to wear a ton of clown make up.

Original her with a Tan would be a cute little girl next door, I wouldn’t touch the clown she finishes up as.

[quote]pch2 wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
What is that crap. Not only it gets on my nerve but it makes me want to stop any kind of social interaction.

I am not surprised that it was posted by this creepy Pch2 prick.

This is maybe the truth if you perceive life like worthless cynic airhead like Pch2 but for all of us decent people with values it is not.

Not funny at all. fuck you[/quote]

Huh?[/quote]

Apparently you’re a worthless cynic airhead.

[quote]karma wrote:
WTF? How anyone can think she was more attractive/remotely attractive before the makeup is beyond me. [/quote]

Wully said all that really needs to be said but I’ll go ahead and get all psychoanalytic and shit.

I’m attracted to girls for their femaleness. This girl displays good female markers before the makeup but then covers it up with all that crap. She failed to enhance her femaleness with the makeup, which 100 percent of the time results in a trashy look.

Karma, as a very adventurous heterosexual woman you don’t notice the more subtle things that make a girl attractive to a guy (or a true lesbian). You notice a girl for bling. Impact that catches your attention. That is what you get from tons of makeup, tan & bleach blond. You and your husband could be out for a walk and pass by some little girl with stringy brown hair, drab clothes and no makeup. You would barely notice her while your husband thinks to himself ‘fuck that girl’s gorgeous’. That’s the way it is.

I do agree with you a truly beautiful girl is more rare than one would think. The girls who make it seem like hot girls are more common are much better with makeup than the girl in the video.

Ok guys lets stop the shenanigans. Shes not even remotely attractive at the start. She has like a third of an eyebrow, wtf? Look at her at exactly 1:30 in. She needs that paint job seriously.

She goes from “clean female” to “tranny whore” pretty easily. I love makeup, I wear it often, but her makeup is way beyond what I consider acceptable.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Original her with a Tan would be a cute little girl next door, I wouldn’t touch the clown she finishes up as.[/quote]

x2

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
Ok guys lets stop the shenanigans. Shes not even remotely attractive at the start. She has like a third of an eyebrow, wtf? Look at her at exactly 1:30 in. She needs that paint job seriously.[/quote]

Pff, I almost just responded ‘I don’t think she’s a BABE, I think she’s just cute’. Then i went and looked at the start of that video again and no, she IS quite the babe. Maybe it helps that I have the sound off, but that girl’s a babe.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]karma wrote:
WTF? How anyone can think she was more attractive/remotely attractive before the makeup is beyond me. [/quote]

Wully said all that really needs to be said but I’ll go ahead and get all psychoanalytic and shit.

I’m attracted to girls for their femaleness. This girl displays good female markers before the makeup but then covers it up with all that crap. She failed to enhance her femaleness with the makeup, which 100 percent of the time results in a trashy look.

Karma, as a very adventurous heterosexual woman you don’t notice the more subtle things that make a girl attractive to a guy (or a true lesbian). You notice a girl for bling. Impact that catches your attention. That is what you get from tons of makeup, tan & bleach blond. You and your husband could be out for a walk and pass by some little girl with stringy brown hair, drab clothes and no makeup. You would barely notice her while your husband thinks to himself ‘fuck that girl’s gorgeous’. That’s the way it is.

I do agree with you a truly beautiful girl is more rare than one would think. The girls who make it seem like hot girls are more common are much better with makeup than the girl in the video.[/quote]

…huh…I was just saying that the girl is bang-worthy and she can save the clown make up for Ronald McDonald.

I’d paint her face with my cum…then lick it off.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]karma wrote:

I do agree with you a truly beautiful girl is more rare than one would think. The girls who make it seem like hot girls are more common are much better with makeup than the girl in the video.[/quote]

…huh…I was just saying that the girl is bang-worthy and she can save the clown make up for Ronald McDonald.[/quote]

Disassociation effort not needed. I was agreeing with you then went on to say what I had to say.

On Edge: I get the “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” bit and you’re free to love whatever look you want… I still don’t get it. :wink:

I don’t know what female markers she displays in the “before” that you see and like- I see thin, overplucked 1/3 eye brows that point in the wrong direction (inner corner goes up instead of down), bulging round eyes that turn down at the outer corners and her right eye is larger/more open than her left making her look like she’s had a small stroke, suitcases under her eyes, pasty unhealthy/sick looking skin, thin colorless lips, and the septum of her nose descends much further than her nostrils giving her face a pointy, rodent-like appearance. And then she does that hip thrusting thing on the floor… gangly, awkward, completely asexual.

If these things are what you consider “female markers”, wowza.

Is it that you like her in the Facebook pics where it looks like she might be athletic and personable (unlike her appearance in the vid)?

I like the make up look not because she actually looks good, but because she has covered up those imperfections (granted, in a very unskillful way) and her overall look goes from genuinely asexual and disgusting to trashy and fuckable. At least she looks like a half decent whore.

If having any level of fuckability means I’m all about bling… ok! lol So be it.

Now I will admit that my hubby’s attracted to girls I’m either ambivalent about or turned off by. He likes girls in a range from (IMO) too skinny/bony/flat chested to too chunky (he calls it “good fat”). He likes a little cottage cheese under their ass cheeks and doesn’t mind really thick hips and a soft belly.

Basically, as long as the girl gives off a fuckable vibe, he’ll see something redeemable in her even though she could almost be a troll to me (which is exactly why he gets to play alone anytime he wants, neither of us want me to have to put up with someone I think is a troll but I’m not going to cock block him either).

About the only place he draws the line is for actually fat girls and believe it or not, girls like the one in the vid who are so ‘natural’ that they’re asexual. He loves a whore’d out look - big hair, big make up, slutty clothes. But mousy? Hell no. He’s actually physically kicked out a girl from a swing party we had because even though she was hot as hell, she was too vanilla/mousy/shy.

What good is a hot bod if you can’t/won’t do anything with it? (Bitch wasn’t into being used as a party favor which would have been her only saving grace)

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]karma wrote:

…huh…I was just saying that the girl is bang-worthy and she can save the clown make up for Ronald McDonald.[/quote]

Disassociation effort not needed. I was agreeing with you then went on to say what I had to say.[/quote]

You used so many big words and wrote such a long essay, it threw me for a loop. Its all good, man.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I’d paint her face with my cum…then lick it off.[/quote]

Are you ok?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I’d paint her face with my cum…then lick it off.[/quote]

Are you ok?[/quote]

Yea, I’m fine. Why do you ask man?