Triceps

Does anybody have any good tricep routine, I need something good to help me break the plateu, especially something you feel worked for you.

Check out "Top ten tricep exercises"Issue#61 by Charles Poliquin,and 1-6-1 Principle by Charles Poliquin.It worked for my plateau,but…If this doesn’t work for you,goto Previous Issues,and search for a program that meets you piticular needs.They have a hand full of programs.Pick one.
Please Note:This 1-6-1 program is not intended for beginners.I say this,just in case you are one.If so.Read Christ Shugart "Dawg School"Hope this helps…Bye now!!!

I had a bit of trouble w/my tris too and added the overhead tricep extensions(sets mine on fire)also added the one arm tricep pushdown,reverse grip, and this also got a bit of new growth going. You didnt mention your current routine, that would help us out a bit.

Dips, 5 sets, As Many Reps As Possible (AMRAP), 5230 tempo, rest 2-3 minutes (you can also superset these with a biceps movement). Seated half presses (see Poliquin’s tricep article), 3-4 sets x 6-8 reps, 3030 tempo, rest 1 minute and superset with Tricep push downs, 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 3020 tempo, rest a minute and go back to the half presses.

Ieah, i’ve got a got tricep routine, although it just depends on your intensity and how bad you really want to work out your tri’s. What i recommend is as follows:
Overhead dumbbell tricep extensions (3 sets of 8 - 10); dumbbell kickbacks ( 3 x 10 reps); skull crushers (3x10); and finish off with cables, reverse underhand grip (2x15).
It may sound like a lot, but with the right supplements, proper nutrition, and enough sleep, you’ll do fine. Good luck!

If you want a routine to shock your tris into new growth try this once a month ,go to the tricep pushdown select a weight you can do 10 reps on maybe 1 rep before fail, no rest do another 10 reps at a slightly lighter weight , do a total of 5 sets of 10 each set gets a little lighter , rest 3-4 min ,then repeat but this time starting on the light weight and working up to the heavy weight .do this only once a month and dont do any other tricep exercises on this day.

Why don’t you try Ian’s Great Guns program, if you really want to target those tri’s lay off the other bodyparts for a while and just maintain them. And maybe prioritise tri’s over bi’s slightly by doing it first in the session for some phases.