Triceps Pressdown Grip Width

This might be a trivial question, but I just want to know on the Triceps Pushdown (with a straight bar) which of the 3 different triceps muscle heads do you target more using shoulder-width grip versus narrow grip? Thanks

DUDE WHYYYYyyyYY ARE U DOING TRCIEP EXTENSIONS FOR YOUR TRICEPS?!?!?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO SQUAT TO ISOLATE THEM.

Wide grip will hit the long head. Narrow grip will hit the others. All three work regardless of hand placement but that’s the gist of it.

[quote]prospa7 wrote:
This might be a trivial question, but I just want to know on the Triceps Pushdown (with a straight bar) which of the 3 different triceps muscle heads do you target more using shoulder-width grip versus narrow grip? Thanks[/quote]

Are you 260+ in contest shape yet?

If not, then don’t worry about stuff like that.

If yes, then you’re lying. No one that big worries about stuff like that.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
prospa7 wrote:
This might be a trivial question, but I just want to know on the Triceps Pushdown (with a straight bar) which of the 3 different triceps muscle heads do you target more using shoulder-width grip versus narrow grip? Thanks

[/quote]

I think you trickered him.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
prospa7 wrote:

[/quote]

hahahahaha
OH SNAP

Can’t refute that type of logic.