Triceps Help

I’m Trying to add 2 inches to my arms via tri’s. What routine can i use to achieve this?

Heavy presses, bench and its variations, close grip, lock out pin presses,

Then DB work tate presses, OH Tri extension, last add some press downs

above all GO HEAVY with larger movements.

uhm…i saw your pics in your other thread and all i can say is wow. You shouldnt be worried about adding an exact amount of inches to your arms…instead you should be worrying about overall mass…you are scronny and not even lean.

Try improving your overhead presses by 20 bs and the bench by 30 lbs you’ll most likely improve your arm size by then

You need the correct diet to add arm size, and body size. I reccomend the Seefood diet. If you see food, eat it. There is a direct correlation between body weight and arm size. So follow the above suggestions on lifting, eat all you can, then look at yourself in the mirror 6 weeks from now.

Chad Waterbury wrote an article outlining a tricep workout.
http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=06-030-training

Are you one of those guys that has $10k rims on a POS '86 Nissan Sentra?

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Are you one of those guys that has $10k rims on a POS '86 Nissan Sentra?[/quote]

Hell no dogg. I got those rims on my 1981 Toyota Minivan. I can fit the whole crew, my mom, and the power rack in that bitch…

Close Grip Bench Press

Weighted Bench Dip

Triceps Dips

Yeeeeeessssss!!!

Faith in humanity: 1.2%

up 5% from -4.2%

-chris

[quote]Slim Jim wrote:
Close Grip Bench Press

Weighted Bench Dip

Triceps Dips
http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Triceps/WtTriDip.html[/quote]

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
Hell no dogg. I got those rims on my 1981 Toyota Minivan. I can fit the whole crew, my mom, and the power rack in that bitch… [/quote]

** Must resist Mom… power rack… crew and minivan joke **

[quote]Phill wrote:
Heavy presses, bench and its variations, close grip, lock out pin presses,

Then DB work tate presses, OH Tri extension, last add some press downs

above all GO HEAVY with larger movements. [/quote]

Phill, hit the nail on the head. Heavy compound movements lot’s of presses flat, incline, and overhead, close grip if flat, if you go heavy on these and get stronger your triceps, shoulders, and chest, will grow.

Or you can do kickbacks with pink dumbbells. (j/k)

D