T Nation

Tricep Mass Help

What does your diet look like? Give us a general breakdown. If you’re looking to add mass to your tri’s, you’re going to have to gain some weight.

You and I have both been training seriously for about a year. In that time I’ve gone from 170lbs to 205-210. If your pics are any indication, you’ve been at a caloric deficit for a while. It’s time to step it up if you want to add mass.

You obviously have the discipline and work ethic. Feed it and it will grow.

If you are doing Bench Press for your Chest day earlier in the week, you can do Floor Press as your compound on tri day. dumbbell crushers, Reverse-grip Tricep Pulldowns are my favourite isolations. Those three covers the three rotations of the radius, supinated, hammer, and pronated.

My 2c.

What is that excercise where you dumbbell hammer grip to the center of your chest (solar plexus)? and then up and out to lockout.

[quote]forevernade wrote:
What is that excercise where you dumbbell hammer grip to the center of your chest (solar plexus)? and then up and out to lockout.[/quote]

umm i think thats the Tate press?

If you’re doing triceps on a different day than chest I don’t see why you would avoid the CGBP. For me it’s one of the most effective techniques for tricep mass. Also the dips and the rope push downs are great as long as you get the squeeze.