Tribute to KSMan

I feel no shame in saying that I always read any post I see written by KSman. They offer a momentary lapse from baseless assumptions and provide in-depth knowledge and analysis. I hope to one day make him feel as dumb as he’s made me feel. :wink:

KSman,
I also wish to publicly thank you for all your educated and sometimes witty responses. Your three-legged analogy for HRT is succinctly perfect. Thanks again.
Oh yeah, if you’re ever in Reno or Carson City, dinner (or lunch) is on me.

Thanks for leading me through the minefield. Your a special person.

I might be late…but then again I just got here…its very simple…
KSman

YOU ARE THE MAN

thanks again

Late here too… But I am a long time lurker that normally doesn’t have much time to post but KSman has helped me greatly with my HRT through PM’s. He was always quick to respond and a great help. Like someone above mentioned, I always read any post that I saw from KSman. So KSman, thanks again for all of your help.

BTW, I haven’t seen anything from him lately. Does anyone know if he still visits this site?

[quote]spsugrad wrote:
Late here too… But I am a long time lurker that normally doesn’t have much time to post but KSman has helped me greatly with my HRT through PM’s. He was always quick to respond and a great help. Like someone above mentioned, I always read any post that I saw from KSman. So KSman, thanks again for all of your help.

BTW, I haven’t seen anything from him lately. Does anyone know if he still visits this site?[/quote]

Still active. Not posting as much in the forums… other demands on my time. Lots of PM activity.

the advice he’s gave me,and helping with my wifes m.s. is just outstanding.

Here, here. I don’t often visit this forum but KSMan is renowned in the gear forum. If T-Nation were the movie The Godfather, KSMan would be Tom Hagen. I wont attempt to spell counseleri [sp?]. But that’s just what he is. Respected by all. Always the one to turn to for the answer.

Definitely agree here. I’m still a young pup in the cosmic sense but KSMan is always a man I pay close attention to. Whenever he posts I learn something. I just wish he’d cite his sources so I can go back and catch up on the reading I missed. I feel compelled to do every time I hear him say something new. :slight_smile:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Definitely agree here. I’m still a young pup in the cosmic sense but KSMan is always a man I pay close attention to. Whenever he posts I learn something. I just wish he’d cite his sources so I can go back and catch up on the reading I missed. I feel compelled to do every time I hear him say something new. :)[/quote]

When something is discussed, google it and read. Google “topic wiki” and wikipedia hits will be show. Follow links in articles there.

Much of what I have to say is with the conviction of cross referencing things that I read and what I have learned reading here and most importantly what I learn from the experiences of others [much from PM’s]. Can’t ‘cite’ that.

I am definitely indebted to KSMan.

Thanks!!!

bump and much thanks for all your contributions KSman.