Tribulus Vs. Tiribulus

I don’t know if anybody cares about this and I wasn’t sure where to put it, but since tribulus is a supplement I decided on here. For the record, my online handle “Tiribulus” comes from a Hanna Barbera Bible cartoon about Daniel and the lion’s den where the Babylonians called the meanest man eating lion they had Tiribulus.

I started using it in 2000 for my oft and many bouts of Unreal Tournament and have been using it ever since. It has nothing whatever to do with the supplement tribulus which I hadn’t heard of at the time.

I only bring this up because I’m noticing in a bunch of responses that guys are calling me tribulus presumably because of the supplement name. It doesn’t bother me, but thought I might tell what it is and why.

–Tiribulus->

Funny thing- when I read the title of this thread I read the same word twice…

Damn- I was also hoping this was going to be some sort of schizo-rant.

Glad nobody has ever asked about my screenname…

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:

Glad nobody has ever asked about my screenname…[/quote]

When we were in the diabetes thread I figured it was some derivation of your name and 76, the year you were born. Sorry about the schizo rant. I’ll try harder next time.

–Tiribulus->

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

Glad nobody has ever asked about my screenname…

When we were in the diabetes thread I figured it was some derivation of your name and 76, the year you were born. Sorry about the schizo rant. I’ll try harder next time.

–Tiribulus->[/quote]

Wow you’re good. It’s a combination of my occupation, my initials, and the year I was born. I’ve used this name now for almost 15 years, starting way back in high school (senior year) with my first email address.

How bout electrical engineer, rms (root mean square? :-] ) 76?