Tribulis

Whatup T-men!?! I am aware that tribulis products work by promoting lutinizing hormones or whatever, but I am curious if Tribulis was used after a PH cycle if it would help reactivate your testes production, or if it just aids in creating more testosterone. Any help would be great, thank you…

It could be of some use, but doesn’t compare to HCG.

Yeah Mike, the LH makes your testes produce testosterone… that’s why it can be helpful in a PCT. It’s true that it won’t really compare to HCG, but it is good to use after a PH cycle. It would only stand to reason to use Trib, and Longfolia Jack after Prohormones, and use HCG after a real cyle of AAS considering the potency comparison and advent of testicular shutdown. That’s what I’ve come to understand at least.

Tribulus has it’s place in pc therapy.
Supplement wise for pct I run 1.5g tribulus and avena sativa, zma, 10g arginine before bed, and 1g phosphatidylserine.
HOpe this helps.

MK

I used to use tribulus to bridge my cycles. I would take high amounts of TRIBEX (which included stevia). Now I just bridge my cycles a “different” way LOL.

[quote]MassNutrition wrote:
I used to use tribulus to bridge my cycles. I would take high amounts of TRIBEX (which included stevia). Now I just bridge my cycles a “different” way LOL.[/quote]

MN, you crack me up bro…I’ll probably do the same thing once I have children, but for now I have to make sure things get back to normal when off.

MK