Tribulas Clinical Results Wanted

How much increase in testosterone have you seen on blood tests using tribulas.
I feel really good using it and notice a difference after taking it.
I can’t find data as to how much increase i’m getting. I have to learn how much blood tests cost so i can come off everything then test myself and compare against base line.

I want to suggest to an endocrinologist the level that makes me feel good and work to maintain that with trt. I can’t seem to prove its impact on my life.

[quote]ScreenWatcha wrote:
I can’t find data as to how much increase i’m getting. I have to learn how much blood tests cost so i can come off everything then test myself and compare against base line.

I want to suggest to an endocrinologist the level that makes me feel good and work to maintain that with trt. I can’t seem to prove its impact on my life. [/quote]

I don’t use it.

It is my understanding that there are no clinical results saying tribulas increased T.

We have added Maca Root powder in our baking, and it appears to have helped some, not a miracle, but I say it helped. I recently read an article from a retired adult massage therapist lady. She said she had a 92 year old gentleman who would visit from time to time. She happily reported that “everything worked very well”. I am about to turn 72, and want to keep every thing working also. Exercise with weights works.

Do your squats and deadlifts, you do not have to lift beyond what you can handle, but do them. Consider where your testicles and prostrate are located. Think if you were them, and during these two exercises, would you be getting as much action on them as you can handle.

I have used Alpha Male product from this T Nation store, it also works.

[quote]philipj wrote:
It is my understanding that there are no clinical results saying tribulas increased T.
[/quote]

Nearly every study verifies this, including the ones I listed above. You’re either experiencing a placebo or something not related to an increase in testosterone. If you feel good, why would you want TRT? Do you have low T?

[quote]ScreenWatcha wrote:

I want to suggest to an endocrinologist the level that makes me feel good and work to maintain that with trt. I can’t seem to prove its impact on my life. [/quote]

I can’t figure out what you’re getting at here. Are you saying you’d rather be on TRT than using Tribulus, in order to achieve a similar result? Why would you want that? A lot happens if you start injecting Testosterone that doesn’t happen with natural test boostes like Tribulus. You’ll have to start managing estrogen levels as well, and your body will no longer produce testosterone itself.

As far as blood tests go, they’re cheap if you live in the US, I can’t speak for other countries. Maybe 70 bucks. But I strongly recommend not going on TRT for the hell of it. TRT is meant to treat a real medical condition, and if your current T levels are well within the normal range, it’s a poor idea.

i get some kind of therapeutic benefit from taking tribulas. Its something confidence related. I get along of despair and doubt. When i decided to take super test from beast the problem was relieved. So i seen tribulas online and decided to take that. I appear to get a therapeutic relief from that also. I need to learn more about what my problem is. So i went in for a blood test. My last blood test was t-221. I look forward to this coming result.