Tribex

I will be getting a 3-bottle supply of Tribex on Friday. This will total 270 caps, and if I take the recommended dose, I will only have enough for a 9 week supply. I want this to last atleast 12 weeks, so I thought about reducing the dose to 4 per day instead of 6. My question is, will this be enough to notice the effects on performance as well as libido. Or should I just buy the fourth bottle? Thanks for the anticipated help.

Joe

Joe, GET SOME MORE BOTTLES. Seriously though, I’ve had a lot of success with Tribex and I can’t say enough good things about it. I just feel better overall since I started taking it and my workouts have reflected this. I have been taking it for the last 8-9 months 5 days on and 2 days off - in my case on mon-fri and off on the weekends. I use this dosing pattern: first week 3 tribex in the am and 3 in the pm, second week 2 tribex in the am and 2 in the pm, third week 1 in the am and 1 in the pm, and repeat back to the first week and start over again. I don’t feel any worse during the weeks that I take less either. This dosing definitely helps to s-t-r-e-t-c-h a bottle… Hope this helps.

CB

I have decided I will be “on” year round from now on. I will cycle between M and Tribex, they are both incredible. If I were you I would throw a bottle of M in the middle there somewhere. That stuff is incredible.