TRIBEX vs. Plain Tribulus

I found out about tribulus recently and I really want to take it. I hear on this site a lot that TRIBEX is the best kind, but it’s so expensive…besides it has all this extra stuff and all I want is tribulus. I did some hunting and found plain tribulus capsules here:

www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId
=2134426&cp&sr=1&origkw=tribulus&kw=tribulus
&parentPage=search

Is Ultimate Nutrition a reputable company?

Does TRIBEX have any significant advantages over plain tribulus? If it does, are those advantages really worth paying that much more? The tribulus has over twice as many servings at less than half the cost.

Oh yeah, and if I decided to get the plain tribulus, what cycles should I use? And why does tribulus require you to take it in cycles anyway?

[quote]sir redfield wrote:
I found out about tribulus recently and I really want to take it. I hear on this site a lot that TRIBEX is the best kind, but it’s so expensive…besides it has all this extra stuff and all I want is tribulus. I did some hunting and found plain tribulus capsules here:

www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId
=2134426&cp&sr=1&origkw=tribulus&kw=tribulus
&parentPage=search

Is Ultimate Nutrition a reputable company?

Does TRIBEX have any significant advantages over plain tribulus? If it does, are those advantages really worth paying that much more? The tribulus has over twice as many servings at less than half the cost.

Oh yeah, and if I decided to get the plain tribulus, what cycles should I use? And why does tribulus require you to take it in cycles anyway?[/quote]

TRIBEX Gold is super-concentrated tribulas only. It doesn’t contain any other ingredients. When it comes to tribulas the geographic location determines quality. European is the better local with German being very good and Bulgarian widely considered to be the best. Biotest’s tribulas comes from Bulgaria. Many companies will use inferior tribulas from Asia which from what I have heard and read is about as good as grass clippings

Take care,

D