TRIBEX vs Alpha Male

I have been a long time fan of TRIBEX but I am curious to hear from people who have used both TRIBEX and Alpha Male about the difference between the two.

I understand that they are different, but I am curious to hear from people who have used both about the actual difference, if any, that you noticed.

Bump

Somewhat off on a tangent, I have my money on Biotest reformulating Alpha Male real soon. :wink:

Old TRIBEX ive tried havent treid the new. The old version was great BUT Alpha Male stomped it IMO.

Thanks Phill

no prob. Beware the wood from even the slightest breeze if you go with Alpha Male. lol

I prefer Alpha Male. For me I really need to go 4on 1 off 3 on 1 off. Or at lease some off days here and there or I don’t ‘feel’ it as much.

[quote]Scrappy wrote:
I prefer Alpha Male. For me I really need to go 4on 1 off 3 on 1 off. Or at lease some off days here and there or I don’t ‘feel’ it as much.[/quote]

Thanks Scrappy. I have not used that cycle before, only becuase I dont think it is as easy for me to remember where I am up to as with the 5 on 2 off cycle.

I am going to try the 4/1, 3/1 cycle and see how my skin goes this time. Tib always gives me acne.