T Nation

TRIBEX to Raise LH While on TRT?

I’m on T therapy and my Prolactin was high and my LH was low.

What is everyone’s thought on supp’ing with TRIBEX to raise LH while on T therapy??

It’s very unlikely TRIBEX would help raise LH in someone on HRT that is no longer producing any. If you want to raise LH/FSH levels, HCG is the way to do that.

Thanks KNB - yea, I realized after this post that if you’re shut down or shutting down that it would include LH. oh well…

I’m sure I could look this up somewhere but here goes; How does one know from blood tests if they are shut down?

[quote]TESTOSTECULES wrote:
Thanks KNB - yea, I realized after this post that if you’re shut down or shutting down that it would include LH. oh well…

I’m sure I could look this up somewhere but here goes; How does one know from blood tests if they are shut down?[/quote]

Blood test results would be the clinical way; shrunken and/or aching testicles and possibly including lowered ejaculate volume.

As I’m sure you’ve read before, the “most” important part of HRT/TRT, is keeping what T the doctor gives you as free and unbound as possible to get the “work” done.