Tribex & sex

I’m considering trying Tribex. However, I wanted to ask about some of the sexual side effects and how bad they are, from people who have tried Tribex.

I don’t have a sexual partner, and I expect I’ll be too busy for about the next 8 months to find one (I’m not into casual sex). Therefore, having a drastically increased sex drive would be a real pain in the ass. And I don’t want to be spending all my time jerking off either.

Further, I don’t want to scare everyone at work by walking around with a big raging hard-on all the time. OK, medium-sized raging hard-on, but you get the idea.

I set a PR while on Tribex. It was nuts.

For me it was definitely an increase but nothing you couldn’t handle. It reminded me of 9th and 10th grade when you would get wood for no reason. But it wasn’t like you are turned into a sex maniac.

Perhaps my levels were through the floor as I really got none of the sexual effects others report. The biggest benefits for me were increased recovery, I leaned out a bit with no real diet change, and improved general mood.

FYI I just ordered 3 bottles from vitaplus who have it on special in August.

I had a very noticeable increase in libido the first time I tried it. The second time, it wasn’t as strong, but I think it was because I was better at handling it (no, not that way).

I say it depends on your age. I am 38 and the sex and mood picked up when using
Tribex I love it and so does my wife. I feel
18 again. Give it a try.

I never noticed a difference while using it. Then again, my T-levels are already fairly high, and I was horny before ever using it. I think it depends more on your age and if you have low “T” or not.

The stay away.

Trust me.

“The stay away”?

What the hell’s that, Pooh?

:slight_smile:

Just got two bottles of Tribex, but decided to order the ZMA to stack with it, so I’m waiting for that to get here.

I’ve actually got an appointment set up to get my beginning T- levels checked, and then I’ll get them checked again after about 12 weeks (per Cy’s advice) to check the difference.

You know, it would really help if people would take five frickin’ minutes and fill out their profiles. Then we wouldn’t have to ask questions like:

How old are you?

It’s alot of fun if you have a girlfriend/F-buddy. Get one it’s well worth it:-)

char-dawg: Sorry about that. Never thought to fill anything into my profile. To answer the question, I’m 23.

Good eyes, Mike.

I sorta sound like King James, eh?

What thoust meant to speak was “then.”

Okay, since you were kind enough to go back and fill out some of your profile (which doesn’t include age; my bad), here’s what I think:

If you take tribex at your age, it probably won’t make much of a difference to you. If you were older (like 35+), I’d say that you’d experience an elevated sex drive, but still nothing that would cause you to walk around with wood in your pants all day long.

I don’t know what your goals are, but if you provide a list of what supps you’re taking now, as well as what you’re trying to do by taking Tribex, I’ll see what I can do in the way of advice.